005.

"So, what's the argument over?" Santana crossed her legs on her bed, fiddling with her black ink pen

"So, what's the argument over?" Santana crossed her legs on her bed, fiddling with her black ink pen. She was working on her Pre-Calculus homework while also helping Colbie. Just another one of their old study sessions, this was their first time in months helping each other out.

Santana was still upset with him, best friends or not what Colbie did hurt her. He seemed to be all for her behind closed doors, but he was really just for everybody. He liked keeping his player image, getting into a relationship with any girl would ruin that for him. And he wanted to wait until he grew out of his phase to actually be with Santana, but she was long gone.

Studying was the most he'd be getting out of her.

"Uh, my argument is that black people are owed more than three rights. We built this country," Colbie said jotting some topics he wanted to add to his paper.

"Okay, what rights are we owed?" Santana challenged him, hoping that would help spark some ideas. She had her own thoughts but didn't want to give them away right away.

"We deserve to be treated equally, it's 2019. Mothafuckas still treat us like it's the 1800's. Did these niggas not get the memo?" he scoffed, writing that down as one of his arguments. His parents were activists for the black community, they didn't miss any protests, and were very consistent in supporting black business. It rubbed off on him considering it had been around him since a child.

They went back and forth, she helped him out and let him start on his paper while she worked on her homework for today. SZA was playing at a low volume, giving Santana some piece of mind. There was so much tension in the air, but she didn't feel the need to speak on their last encounter. He knew how she felt and the fact that he wouldn't address it bothered her. It was disrespectful and even though they both agreed to just strictly be friends, she was owed an apology.

"Why am I so easy to forget like that? It can't be that easy for you to get like that. Oh, no she didn't. Ooh, yes I did," she sang quietly to the mellow song. The song kind of reminded her of their weird relationship.

She dreamed of being with Colbie for the rest of her life. Although she was still young, she had her life planned out. And her and Colbie was one thing she was sure about until he pulled that childish ass stunt.