014.

"Colbie," Santana sighed deeply

"Colbie," Santana sighed deeply. "What happened to you wanting to wait?"

"What's the point in waiting if you what I want? I know I did you foul, leaving you to be with another female, not returning your calls, and that shit wit' Desiree was foul. I really ain't a dirty nigga and I'ma show you, if you let me," he moved his head so he could get a good view on her.

Santana was more than just a pretty face, she was the love of his life. He saw a future with her and didn't wanna live in this world without her. He was just a teenager figuring out what he wanted out of life and it took him a while to come to his senses.

He stopped entertaining other females and just focused on his school work. He was studying law, it was only right for him to a lawyer considering he knew how crooked the system was against blacks.

Santana took a deep breath, this was hard for her because she felt like she couldn't trust him with her heart. "I don't want this if you not putting your all into it. My time is too precious to be wasted, Colbie,"

"Okay and so is mine, the fuck? I had hoes but I cut them off they will never reach yo' status, you got my heart. It's just me and you," he bit down on his bottom lip hoping Santana was willing to give him a chance to finally redeem himself.

Their relationship was just as complicated as an Algebra equation. Santana kept him on his toes, just by doing the bare minimum.

"I--," she shook her head and rubbed her forehead. "I want this so bad but I'm scared,"

"Of what? That I'ma hurt you? If that's what you think my intentions are with you then I guess you don't know me,"

"I know you better than anybody but you only giving me fuck nigga vibes," Santana threw her head back and stared out the window, looking at her house knowing it was time to get back before the twins and Niecey burned the house down.

"I mean, foreal Santana. I keep saying I'm sorry and as much good I try to do, I'm still that same nigga in yo' eyes," he scoffed.

She just sat there in silence, taking in everything he was saying and Colbie was right. She felt that he was never gonna change but the only way to know for sure is by giving him a chance.

"Okay, stay the night with me," she said tilting her head as she drew her eyes onto him.

"Yo' mama nem ain't gone care?" he raised an eyebrow, not trying to get either one of them in trouble.

"They not gone be home,"

"Shit, aight. I'll grab some clothes after we eat," he smiled over to Santana, hoping that tonight would be the night he changed the way she felt about him.

The feelings for Colbie were still there, she felt the typical fireworks, but nothing more. There was a feeling Ra'Shawn gave her; it may have had something to do with how aggressive he was.