020.

Colbie's hands rested on my waist as we danced to Wale

Colbie's hands rested on my waist as we danced to Wale. The party was crowded and all the couples seemed to be getting their recognition for the night.

All the freak hoes got on their knees and the niggas had majority of the songs to get hype too.

Our first dance together, he was very firm with his grips. He pushed me in closer and rested his neck on on my shoulder, pecking the open skin.

I felt a rush, well a flood in my underwear. His lips bounced onto my skin making my body turn inside out. His lips were strong and when he began to suck on my neck I nearly lost it.

This would most definitely be seen in the morning, I knew that for a fact.

Niecey found a party, she was a wild animal on the weekends. She was more conservative on a school night.

The party was packed, a local artist was performing and he brought the whole city out.

It was only twelve, things were only marinating and settling inside the club. Everybody was drinking and smoking as if it was saving them from something. But after the liquor marinates and the high settles, this club will be turned upside down.

"You staying wit' me tonight," he said into my ear making my body vibrate against his. I just blushed knowing I wasn't trying to go home in the first place.

It would be good to finally spend some one on one time with Colbie. Dating has been cool but we hardly get time alone anymore. With me doing hair and him being in school our relationship continued to feel more like a friendship.

I was happy with him, I was myself around Colbie. He was always my best friend but now it feels like we are more of a team than anything.

We worked together to keep our relationship strong and having him by my side felt like a refreshment.

He understood me and that's what I admired. He took time out to study my actions and expressions. People nowadays wanna be right about everything but sometimes it's not about being right all the time.

The next song that played had the crowd a bit rowdy. The party was just an escape for us we weren't really look to turn up but to spend some time together.

He was not letting me go, he kept me in front of him. His hands ran up and down my sides, amplifying the feeling I had before.

I tried to hold my composure, I wanted to do and say a whole lot of things to him. His hands were just charging up my romantic side.