021.

"Colbie," she moaned against his tongue

"Colbie," she moaned against his tongue. He was brushing it against her lotus flower. His two fingers pulling in and out of her making her back continue to arch. "Right there,"

He hummed against her area and all that was heard from his lips was smacking.

He pushed her head down into the bed, letting his tongue do all the work. Santana was beginning to reach her climax. He had her mumbling things she didn't even understand.

He pumped his fingers in and out of her making the creamy substance flow onto his hands. Santana hollered out in bliss, he was really making her feel good.

Colbie kissed down Santana's spine and whispered into her ear. "You ready?"

"Ready for what?" She scrunched her eyebrows and then a light bulb went off in her head. "Oh, uh, can we start off slow? And do you have a condom?"

"We don't have to, I just wanted to know. We can end it here," he proposed and Santana sighed before dropping her head down in the pillow.

"No, I want to," she convinced herself and turned her neck to face him.

"Oh yeah?" He licked his lips and bent down to kiss her lips.

He pecked against her lips more than once. He had to move away from awhile, searching for a condom in his nightstand drawer. He removed his shorts and Santana was afraid to look back.

"Wait," she pushed her hand up against him before he moved any closer. "Can you play some music?"

"Santana," he threw his head back and chuckled. "Aight, what you wanna hear? Some Jacquees? Ah no, we finna listen to Chris Brown. Alllll night, we gone do it all night,"

"No the fuck we not. Not finna have me in pain," she scoffed and turned facing the T.V as he put it on YouTube and clicked on a R&B playlist.

He smirked and he wanted to keep the lights on to admire her body. But he felt it'd be an easier experience for her with the lights off.

He flipped the switch and braced himself. He never had sex, he liked to fuck. Which is very different when it comes to showing a woman's body.

And with her being a virgin it was very hard to approach her. He took a deep breath and slid the tip of himself against Santana's slit. She pressed her eyes together and he slowly pushed himself inside.

He was already feeling pressure, she was warmer than he expected. "Mmm," he hummed and closed his eyes before pushing in more.

"You straight?" He raised an eyebrow before making a simple thrust move.

"Sss," Santana hissed due to how much pressure he applied, it was mixed feelings but the pain seemed to override. "Yeah,"

"You sure?" He leaned down toward her.