004

"Okay, class," Mr

"Okay, class," Mr. Simmons took a pause thinking that the class would remain quiet but with all these rowdy seniors and freshman he was not pleased. This class had to have been his least favorite. We hardly listened and when a quiz or test came around, everybody would fail.

They were too worried about the drama and it cost them their grade in this class. But we seniors didn't care cause we didn't need much to graduate, most of us didn't even need this class. But I tried to pay attention, I wasn't easily distracted like everybody else. My grades had to be good, my parents checked my grades every week.

"Alright, new seating chart," he scoffed moving toward his desk grabbing a clipboard and a sheet of printer paper. I just blew out air knowing this was not gonna solve his problems.

"You do a seating chart every month and shit don't change. Just leave it alone bruh, we gone talk to whoever we sit beside," Tysen shouted making the room grow silent for once. Mr. Simmons turn his head and raise an eyebrow at Tysen.

"Your permanent seat can be outside my classroom," he scoffed and Tysen just shrugged, Niecey just looked over to me making me push my lips up. I did not like laughing in these types of situations but it was too late.

I hated when she gave me a look, she could've just grazed her attention onto me and I would've laughed. We were just goofy as hell and it was in our nature, nothing against the teacher.

"Ain't nobody sitting outside, I might as well go home," he smacked his lips and grabbed his bag already knowing he was about to be sent to the office. He and Mr. Simmons had one of those love-hate relationships. When they got along everything was peaches and cream and he was actually one of the more chill teachers.

Tysen being the token class clown, Simmons would laugh along to his jokes but this wasn't the time. Even though he was just being honest, he was already upset.

"Everybody, stand up, I'm making a new seating chart," he paced back and forth through the front of the classroom. And of course everybody groaned but what the fuck did they expect?

Nobody stays on task, our class is always disruptive and he can never finish a lecture cause who cares about school anymore? Everybody shuffled around to gather their belongings, some putting stuff away and some were already on their way to the front standing around the room.