Don't Worry (part 2)

Enjoy this trash I just wrote. Chu~~

Edgar rode in a car with his oldest brother, Finneas.

His older brother resembled his father to the point of being exactly identical. His eyes were a warm brown that shimmered red when they caught the light. He had a few grays in his slicked back dark hair from countless sleepless nights.

His jaw was chiseled and his frame was built and strong.

He wore a suit; dark blue pants, a white shirt, black shoes, and a dark blue suit jacket with a matching tie. In the back seat of the car was Edgar's bag and a hard leather case.

"You need to calm down." Finneas said, glancing at Edgar for just a moment. His voice was deep and a bit raspy but his tone was smooth.

Edgar was bouncing his foot impatiently as fiddled with the pocket knife that he had hid in his slacks. He was grinding his teeth. Occasionally, he would bite his slightly chapped lips.

"He threatened me." Edgar snapped. He took a deep breath. "He threatened me, Finn."

Finneas didn't say anything. He sighed, craving the cigarettes in his clove box. He didn't want to smoke while his brother was in the car. He looked back at the road, the trees on the sidelines seemed to cut off part of the way down.

"We both know why you are so livid." He said calmly.

Edgar froze. He looked at his brother, his gaze cold.

"Don't." Finn said stopping his brother's defense. "I don't care about your obsession." He sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "I just want you to learn from this."

Edgar looked confused. "Learn from this?

Finneas turned left, the forest road transforming into a gravel path that cut through vast fields. There was a sign down the way.

Littleridge Lake.

In the distance was a big lake house. Behind the house was the lake and a few small yachts.

"What lesson am I suppose to learn?" Edgar huffed under his breath.

His brother just looked at him, pulling over to park the car in the tall grass. "I am going the rest on foot." Was all that Finn said, ignoring his brother's question.

Edgar grabbed his duffle bag, Finn grabbed the case. He handed Edgar the keys and then they went in separate directions. Your husband put his bag in the passenger seat, frowning. "What lesson are you trying to teach me, Finn."

Edgar watched his brother walk for only a moment before starting the car. He thought about the letter Olek sent only hours before. His fury was reignited at the thought of Olek doing what he said he would. His gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned pale. He began driving towards the house.

The closer he drove, the clearer the noise in the house was. Olek must have been playing music. It sounded like generic house music. When he finally got to the lake house, he saw all of Olek's over expensive cars. They were all brightly colored—neon green, cherry red, highlight yellow—the colors were obnoxiously loud. Edgar wanted so badly to destroy them, to chip the paint and bash in the windows; but for your sake, he decided not to.