Waking hours

If his name bothers you, I made a chapter to address as to why I chose such a butler name!

Your shared room was a comfortable temperature, you felt much better snuggling closer to the heat in front of you. Your husband, Edgar, was sleeping peacefully with his face right in your breast. He hummed, pulling you closer to him.

"(Y/n)?" Your husband murmured, a smile creeping onto his lips. When he spoke to you, his voice was always light and soft, but you knew what his neutral tone sounded like. Your husband was a deep voiced man, his voice having a certain raspiness to it when he was bored, but that was not the case when he was with you. "Can you believe it?" His voice was full of affection and love and warmth.

You looked down, (e/c) meeting brown. His eye were a type of brown that could trick your eyes onto seeing red or a nice amber . You thought it was pretty when his eyes did that, though he always said it was nothing special as it was just a trick of the light.

"Believe what?" You said.

Edgar lifted his head just slightly to land a kiss on your neck. He chuckled a bit, his deep voice sending shivers down your spine. "That you are all mine."

Suddenly, you were on your back, you dear husband looking down at you. He began to pepper you face with kisses. You couldn't help but giggle as he did so, putting your hands against his warm chest. His soft lips brushed against your neck and collarbone. He made sure that each touch was light on your bare skin, trying his best to leave you shaking. You gasped when he began to suck on your skin, his lips leaving your neck with a pop. He laughed again, landing a kiss on the red spot on the side of your neck. "All mine."

You grinned at him, cocking a brow. "Aw I see, but Ed?"

Said man placed a peck on your lips, humming in acknowledgement. You pushed him away gently, trying to stop him from continuing his ministrations, "If I'm yours are you-" you hooked your arms around his neck, flashing him a flirtatious and playful grin, "are you mine?"

Your husband buried his head in your chest again, a soft sound coming from him. It took you a moment to notice it, but when you did, you had realized that he was sniffling. The poor guy was crying again, just like he had did the day before on your wedding.

He wasn't the type of man to cry, but you felt flattered the he was so overwhelmed with emotion that it made him do such a thing. Though, you don't think you could ever get used to seeing such a strong man cry like that.

"Eddy?" You said softly. "It's okay." You shushed, running a hand through his hair.

After a while, your husband finally responded.
"(Y/n), of course." Edgar sobbed. "God I love you so much, my sweet wife."

"Of course I'm yours, (y/n)."

Sorry if there are errors. These are just pleasure chapters so that's why they are short. I'll write longer ones for when the Yandere comes out, you get me?