◊4◊ Rosie

◊Sam's POV◊

Rosie came with me to school the next day, but she kinda just talked to me at 1st. I didn't need her, so I didn't visualise her. I just had her voice, talking. I just wanted to chat. Also, its harder than you'd think to visualise her. We had to do a reading test in English, which was period 1. I'm pretty sure a flunked it. It's meant to give us our reading age, I think i only got maybe 14. That's not good, by the way, i got 16-17 last time I had to do it. But then again, its not that bad, considering I'm 12. Yes, yes, I'm too old for imaginary friends like Rosie, but I don't care what you think. Rosie is my friend and that's that. When we were reading, because it was a library lesson, i decided to wonder where my next lesson was. I asked Rosie, who replied that DT was in T4. I decided to check, but it said T3. Silly Rosie. At the end of the lesson, i packed up and walked to T3. Hm, nobody was there. No teacher, no students.

I decided to check T4, and what do you know, my class was waiting there. I double checked my schedule, it still said T3. Odd, Rosie was right. I realised that my schedule also read T7 for English, but we were in the library. I'm going to have to have mum change that. I'm going to have to go where the class normally is, instead of where my schedule says. Oh well. I had a test in the afternoon, because my teachers decided to give us 6 weeks to forget the things she taught us. I wasn't exactly excited, I didn't study. Studying was boring.

I walked into the room for the test, and got told where my seat was to be- next to James. Great. Just great. The teacher, Mrs Bosworth, handed out the tests, and i got started. I asked Rosie a few times, but she refused to help me, saying I should have studied harder. Rude! I didn't do great on the test, I could've done better with Rosie's help. Or maybe not. I wouldn't know, because she wouldn't help me. I suppose she'd only know as I did, to be fair.

[A/N] Short chapter, nothing rly to write about. At least, now, you get the just Rosie may not be who she seems.... Although if you've ever watched SU, you know who she is, Lmao