13 (Imagine the diamond icons, theyre weird on pc) New schedule, new class

Sammies POV.

I knocked on the door hesitantly, basically shaking in my boots except I dont wear boots because they arent allowed. How unfortunate. "Come in!" A squeaky voice called out from the inside, and I opened the door slowly, to come face to face with the principal. He was a small man, sitting on a cushioned swivel chair behind a desk, and the chair was pumped to its tallest setting. "Ah, hello Samantha. To get straight to the point, you're a replacement for one of our more... troublesome students. No point questioning it though, ay?" He flashed a sinister smile that made me tremble even more. I felt something cold about him, but I ignored it. 

"Here are your schedules, your locker key, and a map of the school. If you need help, do not hesitate to ask a member of staff." He flashed a gleaming white smile as he slid an envelope across his desk, which I picked up and instantly started backing towards the door, but before I left, he interrupted and said "And remember, theres no need to ask questions about the student who came before you, ok?"

"Yes sir," I said quickly and hurried out. God that dude gave me the creeps. I opened up the envelope, and began reading my new schedule and learning the map, when jess came up to me, looking amused.

"Hey! Hope he didnt creep you out too much. He's a bit... frightening. Some people say he's a vampire," She laughed.

"Hah, I can see that. Yeah, he's definitely odd, to say the least." I smiled nervously

"Yeah. Out of curiosity, what did he say? People are getting really worried about Astra, she was the girl who was here before you. Not that im mad you got in and replaced her, you're my best friend, but Astra was nice and its so unlike her to be expelled."

"Huh, thats odd. He did specifically state not to ask about her, twice now that i think about it. And he called her a troublemaker, but that sounds nothing like your description."

"She's not! She's not a troublemaker, she was pretty and kind and selfless and-"

"Ooooh," I cut her off, smiling as I saw her turn red as a tomato. "Has someone got a crush?~" I laughed and jokingly punched her shoulder.

"I- No!" I saw her flush such a deep shade of crimson I decided to shrug it off. "Anyways, isnt it class time? I'll take you to your next class! Where is it? I need an excuse to be late." She garbled, as I laughed and checked my schedule. ". . . . Biology. great. Its in class 3HC" I said, as Jess grabbed my arm and pulled me to my first class.