Him...

YOUR POV:
I swear to god that I was with the group a minute ago?! That explosion was pretty big... you look around your surroundings. It seems like your in some type of forest? That's when I saw some cookie with a bat? I went up to them. "Hey do you know where I am righ-" "OMG BAT-CAT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT" "NOT MY PROBLEM" I don't think they heard me or really noticed me? It took them like what 10 minutes to stop fighting and notice me? "Who tf are you" "that's not important anyways where am I?" "I'm not gonna tell you after you gave me thaat attitude" "ugh idiots" I mumbled. "Care to repeat that?" "Idiots?" "There" "stupid" "ugly" "dummy" "emo boy" "HUHHHHHH" "YOU CROSSED THE LINE" "what you gonna do poke me with that stick?" "Ugh..." he started walking away with that stupid bat. I quickly grabbed his hand before he walked to far. "I'm coming with" "okay..." he kept his head facing down. I wonder why? "Let go of my hand you peasant!" I still held his hand and continue to walked with. "HUH DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" "Lets go find shelter it's getting pretty late" "yeah meowster listen to the girl!" He didn't even say anything. All he did was pull his hand away from mine and look around for shelter.

CREATORS NOTE:
Sorry if this was short I just don't want to spill the whole story in one chapter 😦 sorry if it took long for me to post this chapter I went to get food and is still in the car I had to stop multiple times bc I don't want anyone to see what I'm writing about 😭