I want you to myself...

SORRY FOR THE SAME PICTURE BUT ITS JUST SO HOT

LICORICE POV:
I didn't like seeing how y/n and velvet were acting together well mostly y/n... "I'm fine I promise" "is something bothering you if so please tell me" "it's nothing" "okayyy" that's weird. y/n would usually beg for hours just for me to tell her something. "Can I go back inside?" "Why?" "I kinda wanna see velvet" "why didn't you just meet him?" "Yeah but-" "nvm you can just go" I felt...sad. I'm usually sad but I never felt this type of sadness? I felt like I wanted to cry.

YOUR POV:
I noticed that licorice seemed...sad? "Licorice come here real quick" "o-" Instead of waiting for him to finish his sentence I pulled him close to me. "Huh what are yo-" I then softly kissed his lips. I stopped and then went back in for another. This time with my tongue. "Mmmm~" I finally stopped and let go of his waist. "Did you just-" "mhm" "but why?!" "Well it seems like attention makes you happy especially kisses" "who told you that it's obviously a lie" "well I don't think that" "I bet if you were a dog your tail would be going crazy" "no it wouldn't your crazy" "yeah right maybe if your a good boy I'll give you more kisses later!" "Re-" *cough cough* "okay I really could care less?" "Come here real quick" "I don't want t-" you then grabbed him by the waist and softly kissed him on the lips again. Instead of  stopping you let your tongue explore his mouth. (I CANT STOP LAUGHING JUST IMAGINE YOUR TONGUE WALKING INSIDE HIS MOUTH AND SAYING "yes yes this is pretty nice" BKFUTFITgh) "mmmm~" you stopped to let him breath. "St-" you went back in for the kiss and once again with your tongue. He then softly moaned he almost fell over but luckily I caught him before he fell. "Good boy~" his face turned red as he kept his head facing down like usual. I put a finger on his chin and pushed his chin up which caused his head to face towards me. "P-please stop" I then heard someone yell from outside the forest. "WHERE IS SHE?!?" I ignored it thinking it was some crazy bitch from the kingdom that place always has drama going on. "Y-y/n I think that might of been espresso" "and?" "W-well we shouldn't be doing this when you have a bf..." "talk normally" "I-I would if you stop rubbing my waist!" "Oh" he then sighed in relief as I let go of his waist. "Lets go inside" "but I don't want to" "I don't trust velvet around you" "well then stay out here" "why do you want to go inside so bad?" "I have my reasons little boy" "we're literally the same age" "yeah yeah" I was about to open the door until velvet opened it at the same time. "Look what we have here" velvet then grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside. Licorice followed from behind of course. Velvet then brought me up to his room licorice had to beg to be allowed in his room. I sat on his bed while he sat down by his desk. "Why did you bring me to your room" "come over here real quick" I got up and came towards him. "Okayyy what no-" he pulled me down on his lap and said "idk why but you help me focus and feel more calm while your on my lap" licorice looked sad but mad at the same time. "O-oh okayyyy" I turned around and faced his chest. I then laid my head against his chest and started to drift into a soft sleep. I think about 2 hours later I got woke up from someone arguing. Guess who it was...velvet and licorice what a surprise. Damn I know I'm hot but they don't need to fight over me (YOU SAID THAT IN YOUR MIND AS A JOKE BTW) "shut upppp" I couldn't hear what they were saying and if I did it would sound like "phone dip sayer sword girl stupid" licorice then looked at me and said something and had no idea what he said. "Y/n? We who soup flip sweater" "yeah..." I said acting like I knew wtf he said.

CREATORS NOTE:
I have school tomorrow and I'm tired so might as well post this chapter lol I wish every day would be Saturday or Sunday but gn and I hope you like this chapter 😭😱😼