Overthink

YOUR POV:
"Babe sorry about earlier..." I didn't even say anything if I did it would end up to a fight. I grabbed an ice pack and went to my room. "Babe..." I put my face against the pillow and started crying... damn he slapped me really hard. I went to the bathroom and looks in the mirror. I HAVE A FUCKING BRUISE? My cheek felt num. I walked through the back door and decided to go to the forest but this time with a face mask (like those COVID mask or doctors mask) I started walking around the forest I knew I wouldn't get slapped again due to him already slapping me and I know how espresso is. I then looked at my wrist to a hand mark due to how hard he grabbed me. I didn't plan on doing much but walk around. "Y/n!" I then saw licorice coming towards me. "Hm?" "Are you alright?" "What happened to you hating me" "I still do I just want to make sure if your alright that slap seem like it hurt" "wait how do yo-" "I followed you" "oh" take off the mask let me see your face" "oh crap the bruise is pretty big..."

LICORICE POV:
I didn't expect the bruise to be that big..."come with me" I lead her into the house hoping not to get noticed. "Where do you think your going with that girl?" "Ummm" she then held my hand and my face instantly started heating up... "OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOR GIRL?!" "I di-" "he didn't do it my bf did but I'm okay" "oh...okay"

YOUR POV:
The women then glared at licorice and back at me. She gave us a signal that we could go. He then brought me to his room but wouldn't dare look me in the face. "Your so cute" "H-HUH?" "I MEAN" I could feel him heating up. "Oh lord..." we made it to his room and he sat down his bed while I...well I just stood there. He wouldn't allow me on the bed at all so I decided to sit on him. I softly rubbed his hips then stopped. "Mmmmm~" "wait did you just-" "I-I DIDNT MEAN TO SO SORRY" he then looked away from me and went silent

CREATORS NOTE:
SORRY FOR THE CRINGE I might as well post this chapter before I go to sleep ik it's short but yeah not my problem 😍