Jealousy

The song sucks But I couldn't find anything to play lmao and it might match the energy to this chapter
LICORICE POV:
I woke up on my bed next to y/n. I still felt tired and didn't want to get up. I decided to go back to sleep and not bother y/n.

YOUR POV:
I finally woke and licorice was still asleep? I moved him off me and grabbed my stuff. I was about to walk out the door until "who are you and where do you think your going?" I turned around to see some dude wearing WAY to much red and black but mostly red. (It's red velvet)

(This is what I'm planning on what red velvet to look like btw) "ummm" "home?" "Well sorry but that's not gonna happen" "hm?" He teleported to you and held you by the arm

(This is what I'm planning on what red velvet to look like btw) "ummm" "home?" "Well sorry but that's not gonna happen" "hm?" He teleported to you and held you by the arm. Wait did this bitch just teleport ಠ_ಠ? "I'm not letting you go until at least two or more people wake up" "ugh..." it's been 30 minutes and this dumb a$$ has been dragging me around everywhere. I then remembered that..."ESPRESSO" "hu-" "umm nothing" "okayyyy" I finally got the chance to sit down well sit on his lap bc he didn't trust me on the floor or chair. He put one hand on my hip and the other one was used for his pencil. He then rubbed my hip with his thumb. I started getting uncomfortable but rather not bother him. He looks like he can't even get pushed and if you tried you would fall on the floor. I finally got way to uncomfortable. "Hey sir can you please stop rubbing my hip...?" "Oh sorry your skin is really soft" wtf did this dude just act nice? He let go of the pencil and sighed. Does it really take this long for two or more people to wake up... I was about to turn around to face him but "hey what do you think your doing?!" "Ummm turning around?" I got up to turn him and had to be careful not to step on him. Never know what he might do lmao. I sat back down and put my head on his chest. "Ermmmm" "how long is gonna takeeee" "they usually wake up around this time..." I then heard some foot steps coming from the stairs. "Hey velvet did you see this girl with..." I was already comfy to get up and turn around. I knew it was licorice bc of his voice. "What were you guys doing?" "Nothing" velvet well I thinks that's his name seemed pretty chill and calm. "Your so soft..." "y/n come on" licorice sounded a bit mad but why? "No...soft" "y/n I think you should go" I then lifted my head off his chest and looked at his neck. "Ummm ma'am?" I softly rubbed his neck. "M-miss?" I was about to kiss his neck until "Y/n come onnnnn" I then snapped back to reality and got off velvet lap. "I'm so sorry sir" "its fine..." I then felt something grab my wrist. And of course it was licorice. "Licor-" "come on" we left the castle and went into the forest. "Something wrong licorice?" "No" that was obviously a lie. "That's obviously a lie"

CREATORS NOTE:
Sorry that this took so long to post 😭 I kept on going to watch TikTok and made edits I tried to post it earlier and write more but I didn't have any ideas earlier 😀