⚠️SMUT⚠️

YOUR POV:
It was in the middle of the movie and I had to use the bathroom. "Imma go use the bathroom brb" "k" "imma go grab some snacks" "umm okay..?" Lilac then followed me towards the bathroom and forced against the floor. "Ouch..." "sorry" he gave me hand and of course I took it. "Why did you follow me here?" (Btw the bathroom is upstairs) "umm can you do something for me...?" "Sure what is it?" "Can you umm...this may sound weird but can you f!ck me?" "Wait what?" "Can you f1ck me?" What's with all these boys asking to be f7cked. I'll sound like a wh8re if anyone found out. "Ermmm" "sure" "great come with me!" He brought me to the guest bedroom and laid down on the bed. I then got on top of him and softly kissed his neck. I made my way towards his pants and started unzipping it. He bit the bottom of his lip trying to contain his moan. "Good boy~" I pulled down his pants and underwear for it to then reveal his 8 inches. I then started sucking it. While I was doing that he started to unclip my bra. "Mmmm~" "A-AGH~" "shhh~" "you don't want espresso to hear~" he bit his lip again. "M-mommy p-please take off your shirt" I then got up and took off my shirt while on his lap. I already had my pants + underwear down. I put it inside me and gave him kisses. Every time I moved I would have to get up and go down. He moaned about 5 times so far. "F-fuck~" idk if that one counts but lets just say 6. I then heard a knock on the door. "What are you guys doing?" "U-ummm" "come in" espresso came in but wasn't really surprised. Lilac was about to break. "AGH I-I want to a-at least be able to w-walk~" And of course he couldn't handle it anymore and broke. Cum splashed all over the sheets. Espresso took off his clothes and went on the bed. Round 2 I guess. I then fucked him twice as hard as lilac. He c***** about 2 times the first time he begged for me to stopped. I mean I couldn't help it he felt so good. As lilac he was still trying to figure out how to move his legs. "M-mommy~" I then finally released him and cum was almost everywhere. I rolled them both up in a blanket and went to turn on the bathtub. We of course took a bath and I had to wash them up first and dry them up. I had a messed up shirt to cover my body. I then brought them to my room. I had an big ass bed bc I thought it was cool lmao.

CREATORS NOTE:
I might do half of the next chapter then go to sleep so yeah anyways bye ily y'all