Shelter

YOUR POV:
We finally found some shelter it had a messed up couch but it was still very comfortable. I sat down on it and the other cookie also sat down but on the other side. *sigh* (that was licorice 😍) "hey emo boy?" "What also stop calling me that" "come over here real quick" he scoot over near me. "What you want?" I grabbed his hands and put him on my cheeks (FACE CHEEKS YOU IDIOT) "what are you doing?" "Your hands are cold" "okayyy?" "Hmmm" I then put my hands on his cheeks" (omg this sounds so weird 🙁😞😡) "MMM!" "OKAY OKAY THATS ENOUGH!" His face turned a whole different shade. Yk it was actually kinda cute...wait what? Omg stfu brain 😦 he got off the couch and went to take a little walk. Well that's what he said. I got bored and decided just to lay down and think about life for a while.

LICORICE POV:
I decided to take a walk and get away from that girl. Wait is that...gingerbrave and his group?"Have you seen y/n" "not yet maybe she's in the forest?" "Maybe..." "let's go check just in case" "k"

Wait...y/n? I wonder who's that... I started walking back to the shelter until. "LICORICE!" "Huh?" "What do you idiots want" "have you seen a cookie with h/c e/c with some grey sweatpants and a black crop top?" "Hmmmm" you know they kinda described the girl we met... "I think actually yeah she's at the shelter?" "Why you ask" "bring us to her!" As two cookies went up to me with there swords close to my neck. "Jeez I don't even want her come with me" as I lead them back to the shelter with me. "Here idiots" as the cookie was asleep on the couch with bat-cat in her shirt. (Bat-cat is going to be a female in this version) she looked so peaceful just laying there. "Thank you for your service licorice we will be leaving now" as they grabbed her and of course bat-cat and the cookie woke up. Bat-cat flew out of her shirt. "Huhhh?" The cookie then rubbed her eyes and noticed she was on top of another cookie. "Wtf?"

CREATORS NOTE:
HEYYYY 😍 I'm so sorry if it's cringy or more shorter than the last one but can y'all go follow my tt account? Its hello0raven