B••bs...

YOUR POV:
You decided to get off of licorice due to what just happened... "I'm sorry licorice" "it's fine" he kept his head facing down. Then this little kid dressed in purple came in. "Woah you brought your friend over!" "She's not really my friend" "so you brought an enemy over?" "What? No-" "well if she's not your friend then what is she?" I just looked at licorice wondering what he was going to reply back with. "Ermmmm" "fine my friend ig" the little kid then came up to me and got on my lap. "Huh?" "MUSHROOM GET OFF HER" "comfy..." the kid then laid his face against my chest. "Ummm" licorice just looked at the little kid sleeping on my chest. He got up about to grab the kid off me. "No no it's fine!" "But doesn't it fe-" "I'm used to this literally even you could do this and I wouldn't care" licorice looked at me weirdly. "I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT?!" His face turned a bit red not knowing how to respond to what I said. "Ehhh-" then the same lady from later came up in the room. "Do you wan-" "MUSHROOM!" The little kids name is mushroom but what type of name is that? The kid then woke up to all the loud noises "hmmm" I then felt something wet against my chest. "WTF WAS THAT" it turned out the kid accidentally licked your chest. You grabbed the kid off your chest. (Not really hard like you moved him off you) "did you just lick my b11b?!" He laughed a bit. (THIS PART WAS INSPIRED BY A TIKTOK VIDEO HER USER IS morganstarr07) everyone then looked at me then mushroom weirdly. "Umm I'll just grab mushroom" the lady then grabbed mushroom and walked out of the room. "Hey licorice?" "Hm?" "Come over here real quick" "why?" "Just come real quick" he then walked over towards me. I then also stood up. "Yeah we are the same height!" "Okayyyy that was pretty random" "yeah yeah" "wait sit down real quick" he sat down on the bed and so did I. I the put my hands on his face. "Woah why are you always so cold?" He zoned off while his face was slowly turning red. "Hmm" I then put his face against my chest. He finally went back to the real world. "Wait was that all a dream" he then grabbed my b!!b. "This pillow feels weird" it was funny watching him figure out if my chest was a pillow or not. "That's bc it's not a pillow" "hu-" he then looked up at me and realized. "this is your chest..?" His face turned a whole different shade. "I-IM SORRY" "no no it's fi-" "NO I REALLY AM!" "Shhhh" "hu-" I then hugged him which caused his face to go back on my chest. (Btw your relationship is kinda like this (〃'∀`〃)ε`●) but of course you guys are still friends 😡) "mmmm!" I started to softly pet his head. "Mmmm.." he then started to relax on my chest.

CREATORS NOTE:
Sorry for the cringy ness and this story mostly being about your chest 🙁 but be honest wouldn't you want to just- BOOM in to someone's chest 😕 bc I would 😼 anyways I confirmed that every cookie is now gonna be human 😝