Hidden

YALL REALLY LOVE THIS STORY SOOO 😍😍😍
YOUR POV:
I then heard knocking on the door. "Y/n?" "Oh shit..." we both mumbled. I then grabbed a shirt in velvets closet and jumped out of the window. I obviously couldn't jump off the roof so I just moved away from the window. And carefully listened. "Where's y/n?"

"Ummm she went home..?" "I heard her while you were umm...well yk" "a-agh~" "did you just moan?" Oh crap I think velvet still felt a bit well yk sexual. "N-no" "did you and y/n have ..." "no wtf" (I'm cringing so hard that I don't even care about spelling) "I'll just be going"

I then heard the door unlock as he left. "Um y/n?" "What?" "You can come out" (THIS SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THOSE SHOWS TO CATCH YOUR CHEATING GF) "ugh I feel all sticky" "come on" I then took him with me to the shower. I first washed him up bc he wouldn't stop whining about feeling all sticky. It felt kinda weird washing him up down there. Of course he didn't really care.

"Done" he didn't want to get out of the bathtub. "Nooooo" "come on I don't like this feeling either" "then come in the bathtub with me" "ew no thats disgusting" "bro you literally had s3x with so many men and you think this is disgusting?" "Ugh..." I got in the bathtub with him and washed up. He just sat there playing in the water trying to ignore my yk.

We finally finished and got dried up. He sat in the towel like a burrito while I couldn't sit down unless I wanted my yk to show. "Come on we got to get dressed" "okayyy" I then put on some of his clothes due to me not having no spare clothes with me.

His clothes were a bit baggy but I could care less. I heard licorice talking to someone down stairs. Maybe I should go down there and say I was getting ready in the bathroom?... let's hope he didn't hear the shower on. "Hey sweetie~" "huh-" "where were you?" "I was getting ready in the bathroom" "oh" "well come on!"

I almost thought he wouldn't believe me. Why wouldn't he believe me? He's such an idiot but still cute~ "where are we going babe?" I was still surprised he didn't notice I was wearing velvets clothes. I mean all I'm wearing is a white shirt and sweat pants how would he notice it's velvets? Velvet wears well...different clothing.

CREATORS NOTE:
Sorry I'm plain out of ideas rn for this story and so far this sounds like a reality show or some crap but yeah 😭