Confused

I then heard him say "nope you coming with" "noooo" I said in a sleepy voice not making effort to yell or really do anything. "Ugh..." "what?..." "get off velvet stupid" "why he's so soft..." velvet didn't even care he was just looking through his papers. Now that's what I call minding your own business. "Velvet?" "Hm?" "Why am I on your lap I completely forgot" "oh" "ummm I actually forgot why" "you can get off if you want" i played with his hair like it was some doll hair. I tried to braid it but I could only get it a couple inches long. "Is it fine if I do something velvet?" "Mmmm sure" he didn't seem to care all he wanted was to do his work. I softly rubbed his neck. "Wait what are yo-" I softly kissed his neck while licorice just stood in shock. "Velvet then bit his lip trying to contain his moan. "Mmmm~" "y/n?" I completely forgot that licorice was still there. I stopped kissing velvets neck and looked at licorice. "Yeah?" "I think you should maybe get off velvet...?" "Mk" I whispered in velvets ear "maybe we could continue this later~" velvet face turned red. Velvet kept his head down not wanting to show any signs that he liked what just happened. I then got off velvet. Me and licorice then got out of velvets office. Licorice kept his head down. I then saw...water fall off his face wait no...tears? "Licorice?" He ignored me and walked out the door while I just stood there at the door of the house. I ran after him. "Leave me alone..." "ba-" "since when was I your bf?" "Wel-" "just leave me alone" "sorry for bothering I guess" I then walked away and into the kingdom. I think it might be time for me to return. I went back home and into the house. Espresso wasn't there like usual but I of course had to look through his stuff. I found a whole bunch of yandere crap on his desk. I guess he really loves yandere stuff. I then heard the door unlock. I ran towards the door in excitement. "ESPRESSO!!" "Hu- babe?" I then pushed him against the couch and kissed his neck. I acted like I wasn't gone with some random boys and being some wh0re with them. "Babe where we're you?" I didn't respond and all I did was rub his waist and kiss him and as usual with my tongue. "Mmmm~" a string of saliva came from both of are mouths. "S-senpai~" did he just call me...senpai? I didn't really care and continued to give him kisses. I then got down towards his pants and unbuttoned them. "S-senpai m-maybe not right now?..." "why?" "You always love it when I do this?" "W-well I'm having some people over and they could walk in while we're doing it" "who to be exact?" "Lilac" "oh him...hmmm" "lilac seems a bit well.. weird" "no he doesn't?" "Well to me yeah" "what makes you think that?" "Well he's one of are trainers in the gym and he seems weird around me" "like he would force me to do demonstrations for the whole class and I would have to sit in front of him" "oh" "I could cancel it if you wa-" "no it's fine" I was about to get off him until I heard the door open from behind. I was still in a weird pose on espresso so it looked like we just finished doing "it". "Oh ummm did I choose the wrong time" "n-no no!" I quickly got off espresso and greeted lilac. He gave me weird but cute smile and then went to espresso. "What you wanna do first?" "Ehhh idk maybe watch a movie or play a game?" "Movie it is" "can I sit next to y/n?" "Wh- I mean sureeee"

CREATORS NOTE:
As usual sorry this took forever to post I had homework and forgot to update this story 😭 but yeah THIS IS STILL A LICORICE X READER STORY BE PATIENT