Wait!

BTW I THINK I MIGHT MAKE YOU GUYS HUMAN CAUSE HUMAN LICORICE LOOKS KINDA HOT 😍
YOUR POV:
You then noticed that son of b!tch got someone to grab you (you didn't know it was your friends due to you only seeing their feet lmao) I want to literally just teleport to him and punch him even if it meant I would go back in this random dude hands. We finally made it to where ever this dude took me and finally put me down. "Y/n!" I then noticed that "dude" was espresso. "ESPRESSO?" He then rubbed your cheek (FACE) with his thumb "did licorice do anything to you my love?" "Licorice?" "So that's his name" "um anyways no why?" "Bc I love you and don't want you getting hurt" he then softly kissed my lips. "I don't want to loose you ever again" he was like a cat rubbing its cheek against yours (FACE IDIOT) "espresso leave her alone" "shut up latte your just mad you can't get a bf or gf" "YOUR GONNA REGRET SAYING THAT ONCE SHE BREAKS UP WITH YOU" espresso went dead silent. "Ummm latte a bit to far maybe?" "Espresso I-" "it's fine it fine really I over reacted for a moment sorry" "okay if you say soooo" I gave espresso a kiss on the lips and said "I'll never leave you babe" (THIS IS STILL AN LICORICE X READER STORY JUST BE PATIENT) it was the next day and i kinda felt like taking a run and working out for a bit. "Hey babe?" "Hm?" "Imma go work out" "yeah you should it's been 3 days since the last time you worked out" "I'm not that weak moron" "whatever"

2 HOURS LATER
I finally finished my work out. (Btw you aren't weak your actually strong enough to break a human bone in half like a cookie dipped in milk) I went home and what a surprise espresso wasn't there. I went to take a shower and got dressed. I wore a shirt that said "big milkers" on my chest and some baggy jeans. I grabbed a water and went outside. I actually wanted to go back to the forest... I started walking towards the forest and soon enough went inside. I looked around only to see bat-cat flying around but licorice wasn't with her. "BAT-CAT" bat-cat then slowly started flying down. "Yeah?" "Do you know where licorice is" "yeah why you ask" "I want to see him" "for what?" "Idk I just wanted to see him" "okayyy" "follow me" he lead me towards this castle looking thing. "So he lives here?" "Nope WE live here" "so just you and him" "NO some other people but I suggest you don't go in you might get in trouble..." "mk ig I'll just walk back home" "but can you tell him I said hi btw?" "Sure!" "I'll tell him rn" "also is it fine if I stay here I kinda wanna look around the forest" "mhm!" As the bat went to tell his master about the message I went to this one dead tree that was close by the "castle" and inspected it. "WHO IS THIS GIRL YOU ARE GOING TO?!" (Imagine that but muffled up) "hmmm" "I wonder what's going on and why is she or he being so loud?" I then saw licorice come out of the castle with bat-cat all mad. I'm guessing they had a "little" fight with someone. I didn't get up and instead I just sat there and continue looking at the dead roots of the tree. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see licorice. "What you want?" I didn't really mean to sound annoyed but I mean I was kinda annoyed bc I was doing something. "Get up" "mk" "I came here to br-" "why would you wear that shirt" "bc its cute rightttt" "whatever..." "Y/N?" Oh sh!t... I think that was espresso. "Oh sh!t"  crap crap crap crap I knew coming over here was a bad idea. "Did someone jus-" "i should've done this" "hm?" "Done wha-" I quickly ran towards where the voice was coming from.

LICORICE POV:
I followed the girl I don't think she heard me following her though. I hid behind a tree to see what was going on. "Babe I'm-" -SLAP- ouch that must've hurt. I wonder what's going on rn? "I told you not to leave the kingdom right?" "Yes..." "never do that again" the dude grabbed her hand really hard and walked her back to the kingdom. I think if he did anything worse she would've cried. When I went back home (let's call it home) I couldn't stop thinking what else espresso was doing to her. Why espresso out of everyone? Espresso is the more calm type... I had to get these thoughts out of my head why am I even worried for some girl.

CREATORS NOTE:
831 WORDS? Wow I feel smart already 😍 anyways Y'all are human and yeah that's all I have to say this time