Sorry...

YOUR POV:
I woke up before lilac and espresso so I decided to put the guests bed sheets to wash and put some new ones. I went to take a shower. They still weren't up? Oh wow. It's been a couple days and I haven't went to the forest at all. I completely forgot about licorice and the rest. I told espresso and lilac that I'm going to the forest. They of course said okay. "Don't come back after five days like you always do!" "I can't keep that a promise but okay!" I walked out the door and into the forest. I went to the castle as usual and up to licorice room. I heard crying but why? I couldn't hear a single thing he said but I think the lady who usually yells at him is...comforting him? I knocked on the door and the lady opened it up. She of course allowed me in.

He seemed so happy to see me until I sat far away from him. I didn't really feel excited like I usually was around him. I felt...bored? He wiped the tears on his face and walked over towards me. And of course got on my lap and laid there. "W-why didn't you come at all this week?" "I have my reasons" "why all of the sudden come over?" "Bc I wanted to go to park with velvet" "w-wait w-what?" "Mhm" I was joking and even the lady knew that. But not licorice. "O-oh" he was about to get off my lap until. "Get back here stupid that was just a joke" "well t-that w-wasn't funny" I softly kissed him cheek and gave his head a pat. "I can't stay here for long so hurry up and say what you need to say" "what why?" "Licorice she obviously can't spend all her time with you. "Why she used to?" "Yeah USED to" "wait why did I come here again?" "For me of course" he said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking. I literally just walked out the door without saying anything. Licorice followed me almost everywhere. He was talking about random plans he would do his crush once he asks her out. He seemed so happy talking about her. I'm glad he'll have someone to be comfortable with. "Oooo I wish I was your crush lmao" he stayed silent then pointed at something.

"Hey!" "Isn't that where we met?" "Mmmm wait yeah it is!" "Come on!" I followed him to the spot and sat down. He sat down really close towards me. It was obvious he just wanted to sit on my lap. "Come on" I then patted my lap giving him a signal to come on my lap. He of course crawled on my lap. I rubbed his waist and started to give him soft little kisses on his neck. He of course was happy with what was happening. "Mmmm~!" He then laid back and went into a deep sleep.

20 minutes later I decided to bring him inside. I don't think anyone else knew I was here but prom (Imma call her prom bc I don't want to spell her full name every time I bring her up) velvet was getting ready for a meeting. I went upstairs and brought licorice upstairs. I think velvet must of thought I was prom. Bc he said "is licorice still crying?" I of course didn't respond instead I just walked up the stairs a bit faster.

"Oh licorice..." I said as putting him down on the bed. I got on the bed with him. I softly rubbed his cheek and then kissed his lips. "I love you~" I think velvet might of heard me and knocked on the door. "Hey um y/n...?" "hm?" "C-can we continue what we were doing last time...?" "Mmm sure" I then followed him but he past his room? I didn't question where we were going instead i just followed him. He his "toy" out of the box. "C-can we use this to...?" His face was completely red. "Of course~" we already started a bit ago. All you could hear was moaning and clapping from mostly velvet. "A-AGH~" "I-IM S-SO C-CLOSE" right after "it happened" I stopped. I pushed his hair back bc it looked uncomfortable for his hair to be in front of his face.

CREATORS NOTE:
This is the most random chapter but yeah 😀