twenty six.

continued

continued

" Snake" he answered, a devilish grin on his face. That nervous act quickly went out the window, when he acknowledged his boss.

" Yeah no Ian' doin' that ta'day" Illyan breathed out, shooting him in both of his legs.

Soleil let out a silent scream and hugged Illyan tighter, since she was very close to the gun and wasn't used to loud sounds like this one. Her ears were ringing and it was painful.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Illyan repeated, kissing both of her ears afterwards. " It's done, it's okay" he reassured, rubbing her back.

Lontrell who heard the gunshots from the other room, rushed in Illyan and Soleil's current location. And chuckled once he saw the man on the floor crying out in pain.

" Thank God youn' have no neighbors cause that woulda' been hard ta' explain" he chuckled, staring at the man crying in pain a childish grin on his face.

From the outside of it, Illyan looked like the more sadistic out the three. When in reality it was Shiesty. Especially when it came down to people he loved and cared about. And right now, his sister almost had been hurt, which he, Illyan and Peezy were going to make sure never happens again.

" Mhm" Illyan hummed, stroking his lover's hair. " We need Bossman on this" he stressed. Illyan didn't want to include his boss in all of this, but when Soleil almost got hurt and the name of an absolute stranger popped up. There were some explanations that needed to be done.

" Yeah" Lontrell sighed. Just like his friend, Shiesty didn't want to include him in all of this. Since they still didn't know who that snake was, he didn't want everybody to know about this. The more people would be in the confidence, the more they would get hurt.

" Go pack a bag fa' me an' you baby, go with Shiesty. Imma be thea' inna' minute" he kissed her forehead, putting her down.

Soleil sighed but nodded, and left the room with Lontrell hot on her tail.

" Listen ta' me" Hitta crouched down in front of him. " Ion' know who tha' fuck ya' brainless ass work for. But just know this ain' over yet" he chuckled bitterly. " The day you came fa' mine was tha' day you'a met ya' creator. Any last words?" he cocked his gun back.

Illyan knew that for this snake man to send someone this unexperienced in his home, meant he didn't know a lot. He was just a pawn on his game.

" M-man why shoot me when I can give you intel?" he nervously questioned.

" Youn' have shit an' I know it. Either way you wouldn't be hea' wasting my time" he scoffed, shooting him in the head. Tired of him playing games. " Stupid bitch" he muttered leaving the room.

" Aye Peezy! Call clean up crew up hea'!" Illyan exclaimed from the top of the staircase.

" On it!" he replied back, grabbing his phone from his back pocket and dialing on the clean up crew number.