Chapter 21

Last time on The Painter...

Located at a secret JSDF base. Our heroes monitor for any suspicious activity. What started out as a typical day for keeping a lookout for giant monsters was about to change.

"(Y/N), we have a major problem." Momoyo yelled.

"What is it?" (Y/N), who was now voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, asked as he ran up to the monitor.

"There is a large life form descending from outer space." Fear was the one to speak.  Everyone turned to the monitor as they watched the creature slowly descend onto the ground.

  Everyone turned to the monitor as they watched the creature slowly descend onto the ground

"My god... It's monster x."  Monster X started his rampage as he started destroying the town of Kouh. "All hands, man your battle stations." You ordered as everyone started scattering. You started heading for the hanger to get to your ship as well.

"(Y/N) wait!" Tsubaki called, making you stop. "If you don't come back... I've always hated your shirt." 

"I know." You send before heading to your ship. Can our heroes defeat this new danger that threatens the earth?! Will Sona ever get that government grant?! Find out in the next chapter of The Painter!

"What do you mean that isn't how the next chapter starts?!" (Y/N) shouted as he read the script for the chapter. 

"It means start the actual chapter!" Sona slid in.

After paying for the fire damages and rebuilding half of the school. Everyone was finally able to return to Kuoh Academy. Right now, everyone was sitting in the student council room. Sona was working while you and everyone else were relaxing.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" Tsubaki was the one to ask as you looked up from your phone to see everyone's eyes were on you.

"Hold on, I'm looking at the story arcs to see what's going to happen next." You scrolled through your phone before finding it. "Here we are, we're currently in the Vampire of the Suspend Classroom arc and since we finished the whole school observation thing, I guess there's going to be a vampire running around pretty soon."

"That would be Rias's other bishop, Gasper... uh..." Sona struggled to remember his name. "Why can't I remember?! You're the one who can't remember people's names!" She points at you.

"Guess my habits are rubbing off on you." You smirked. "Anyway, what do we know about Vampires? Beside Arcuied over there." You asked as everyone shook their heads. "Xenovia, details." You pointed at the blue-haired girl. "Oh yeah. She's here too."

"Vampires share some of the same weakness that devils have. Mainly a vulnerability to holy objects and sunlight." Xenovia answered.

"So, I can stab him with your Bullwinkle and he'll explode? Like in Blade?!" The idea excited you as you started to bounce in your seat.

"Durandal and maybe?" Xenovia corrected you. That was enough for you to get up and walk over to her. 

"Let me borrow the sword and we can make as many children as you want later." You offered.