Chapter 10

"Akagi, are you alright?!" You asked while coming to her side. You kneeled down as Kirara jumped off your shoulder and went somewhere else in the house. You helped up Akagi before you noticed it wasn't Akagi.

"Thank you, but I'm not Akagi." The fox said before taking a good look at you. "You must be the commander that Akagi and Kaga were talking about."

"Yep. Commander (Y/N) (L/N)." You told her.

"Well, I am battlecruiser Amagi. Older sister to both Akagi and Kaga." She introduce herself.

"I see, well it's nice to meet you Amagi. I hope we can get along." You said with a smile, one which Amagi returned.

"Master, I'm glad you have returned safe." Belfast said as she came into the room. "Dinner is ready. I have also seat a plate for Ms. Amagi as well."

"Thank you Belfast." Amagi said before heading for the table. You followed after as everyone sat down for dinner. As everyone ate their meal, Hero walked into the room, catching everyone's attention.

"Where did you get the penguin from?" Momoyo asked while looking at Hero.

"That's Hero. He's a Prinny." You told them like they knew what a Prinny was.

"That's nice and all, but I asked where did you get him." Momoyo restated.

"Oh, right. Well, listen up..." You said as you started to retell your adventure.

After an explanation that you left no detail out of, you smiled as you looked at the girls who were looking back at you with angry and jealous gazes.

"And that about wraps it up." You said before continuing to eat.

"Hold on!" Yuno yelled.

"Hmm? What is it Yuno?" You asked.

"Sona kissed you?!" She asked. You nodded your head as Yuno's eyes narrowed and started to mumble under her breath. "That bitch thinks she can ste-"

"Let's not blame Sona." You put your hand on her head as she looked at you. "Rias was the one to... lets say create that mood."

"Fine, but I still don't like it." Yuno huffed. You laughed as you patted her head. Everyone finished their food as Arcueid and Belfast washed dishes. You talked with Amagi about the people from Azur Lane as well as Kaga and Akagi.

Next Day

Your eyes slowly opened as the morning sun beamed directly into your eyes. You groaned as you lifted your arm to block to block it. You felt shuffling as something was moving under the sheets. Soon Fear's face poked out of the sheet as she rested her chin on your stomach to look you in the eyes.

"Fear, what are you doing?" You asked her.

"I was sleeping until you started to move around and woke me up." She said while sitting up and straddling you. The blanket fell off as you could see what she was wearing.

 The blanket fell off as you could see what she was wearing