Chapter 12

A strange atmosphere was present as your friends had accidentally seen your Sacred Gear causing them to stare at you in shock. 

"Hey guys..." You said while leaning on the paintbrush, trying to act like nothing was happening. "Out for a bit of shopping eh?" You said as they kept staring at you. Your act started to falter as you started to sweat nervously. "Please stop staring."

"Then explain why there is a door leading to a living room." Margit said as everyone nodded.

"Alright, I'll explain. Just not here." You said before pointing at the door. "Through here. Quickly, before someone else sees." 

They all agreed and walked through the door. You were the last one through as you quickly scanned the area and when you saw no-one else was there you closed the door and the door became an actual painting on the wall.

"Huh?" You turned to see Momoyo sitting on the couch, surprised at the everyone coming in. She then looked at you and you know she wanted an explanation.

"Sorry, but they caught me red handed." You said before turning towards everyone. "Alright, listen up. Cause this is a long story." You said before thinking about it for a moment. "Actually it isn't that long. Long story short, I got superpowers, people want that superpower, so they try to kill me. Being near you guys puts you in danger, so I distanced myself."

"And who are these 'people' that have been trying to kill you?!"  Christine asked, clearly worried about your safety.

"Supernatural creatures like angels and all that jazz are real. The fallen angels have the most attempts lately." You told them. 

"So these 'fallen angels' have been attacking you lately." Margit said, but you could hear the concern in her voice.

"Yeah. I mean, just recently, I got hit on the arm." You said while moving it around.

"What?!" Everyone yelled as Kazuko, Chris, Shiina, and Yukie started checking you.

"Uh... What are you three doing?" You asked.

"You're not hurt are you?!" Shiina asked while lifting your shirt to look at your stomach.

"No, I'm fine." You said, letting them do what they wanted. "It was like a week ago."

"So you've been fighting off Fallen angels since we were kids?" Kazuko asked. You nodded your head.

"For the most part it was just the Fallen Angels and what I understand are called rouge devils, but there is one devil that's been pissing me off as of late." You said.

"Who?" Kazama asked.

"Rias." You said with evident disdain.

"Gremory?" Margit asked. "What did she do to you?"

"What hasn't she done. First she tried to wait for me to die so she could revive me, but since I was saved by Arcueid she had to use a more direct method. She's been trying to force me into her peerage after I said no."

"Peerage? What's that?" Kazama asked you.

"From what Sona has told me, it's a way for devils to gain servants. They use Chess pieces to make people into devils."

"Wait, Sona knows about all this devils stuff?" Chris asked, surprised by Sona having knowledge about devils.

"Right, you two are friends. Well, she's a devil herself." You said, making their eyes widen. "Now, now. She's nothing like Rias. She asked me and when I declined she backed off."

"S-S-So does that m-mean..." Yukie stuttered while trying to ask a question.

"That the student council is Sona's peerage?" You asked. She nodded her head. "Yeah."