Chapter 1

A quite night was set on Kouh as most people were asleep in their homes. You, on the other hand, was out and about. Right now you were inside a large warehouse, working on our latest creation.

"A couple more strokes aaaaannd... done." A small smile formed on your lips as you looked at your finished work of art. However, your moment of accomplishment was interrupted when the doors to the warehouse you were in were blasted open. You turned around and sighed at the sight of who was barging in.

"It's been a long time (Y/N)." Rias said as she glared at you. Her peerage walked in behind her, giving a glare as well. You did notice that there were two new members of you didn't recognized. You stared at the peerage blankly as most of them glared back at you.

"Not long enough if you asked me. Are you here to try and force me to join your peerage again?" You asked as she nodded her head. "I would've thought you would have given up by now. I mean, Sona did. Then again, she asked nicely and respected my decision. Something you don't want to do it would seem."

"Just join my peerage (Y/N), we'll treat you like family." She said as you sighed.

"Rias, you remember my sacred gear right?" You asked out of nowhere.

"Of course I do. The Joy of Creation. It takes the form of a paintbrush and a book. It allows the user to bring life to their creations or form items without life while the book allows them to store their creations within." She said. "Why do you bring it up?" She asked.

"In case you've failed to noticed, the giant painting behind me." You said while pointing behind you. Their eyes widen as they looked up to see one of your paintings.

 Their eyes widen as they looked up to see one of your paintings

"So what, it's just a painting." Issei said as everyone looked at him like he was an idiot, which he is.

"Didn't you just hear Buchou?" Kiba asked. Issei looked at him confused, causing him to sigh. "She just said that (Y/N)'s paintings come to life!"

"Oh. Oh shit." Issei muttered as the painting started to rip itself off the wall. Soon it came off the wall completely as it growled at the devils and walked around you in a protective manner. You raised your hand and it leaned into it, allowing you to pet it.

"I think I'll name this one... Hannibal." You said as the creature roared. "Now then Hannibal, there is some unwanted trash. Will you remove it for me?" You asked as Hannibal roared and charge at the devils who separated.

Koneko was the first to attack as her fist connected with Hannibal, however, she gritted her teeth in pain as she held her arm. Hannibal wasted no time as it promptly back handed her into the wall before turning its attention to the others.

Akeno sent lightning at Hannibal as it dodged the attacks. It looked at her as flames started to gather in its mouth. Soon a fireball shot from its mouth and headed straight for Akeno who dodged it narrowly. However, when she turned around, she saw Hannibal right in front of her as it punched her with its flame covered fist, sending her crashing down into the ground.