Chapter 7

"I'm ba- who are these people?" You asked as soon as you walked into the room. However before anyone answered you were given a punch to the head, curtesy of Momoyo.

"That's for cursing over the phone." She said while you held your head in pain.

"I-I'm sorry." You said while standing up straight. 

"Where have you been anyway?" Arcuid asked.

"Ah, I went shopping with Chris and Margit, then we went to get Russian sushi." You told them. 

"He's even more lovely in person." You heard the one in black in red say. "Shame that you hid him from us Taihou."

"Anyway, Taihou, who are these two?" You asked again, returning your attention back the two kitsunes. You thought they were a part of the yokai faction based on their tails.

"These two are Akagi and Kaga. They're apart of a group that I am in." Taihou said as you nodded your head.

"So they're not apart of the Yokai's?" You asked. Taihou shook her head no while Akagi spoke next.

"Allow Akagi to explain." Akagi said.

Timeskip

"So, to summarize, you and another faction called Iron Blood were fighting with the sirens against Azur Lane at first." You said as Akagi and Taihou nodded their heads. "Then at some point you and Iron Blood rejoined Azur Lane to fight off the sirens, but then the three fractions tried to wipe you out along side the sirens?" You asked as Kaga nodded her head. "And as a result, you and these 'sirens' joined together to defeat your ambushers." You recapped everything they told you.

"It wasn't easy at first, but we managed to get along." Kaga said. "Mostly."

"And that brings us to why we are here." Akagi said while getting closer to your face. "Will you be our commander?"

"Sure, why not." You agreed to their proposition. They both looked pleased by your answer while the others were surprised.

"You're not even going to think about it?" Fear asked.

"Nope." You replied to her. "So, how's this going to work? Are we going to have to move onto the base or something?"

"No, once we tell everyone that we have found a new commander, the base will be relocated closer to you." Akagi said as you nodded your head

"Alright. Then I guess  that's it." You said as they smiled and stood up from the couch.

"So long. I look forward to getting closer to you Commander." Akagi said before walking out the door while Kaga bowed.

"Thank you for agreeing and I look forward to working with you as well Commander." She said before following after her sister.

"Well that went well." You said before turning towards the others. "Well, let's get to bed huh? I feel like something big is going to happen tomorrow!"

Next Day

You walked through the school gates when you saw a commotion going on. You headed closer to see a number of students looking at something. You pushed through the crowd to find members of the kendo team standing in front of a paper. On that paper had a number of students names written on it.

"What's this about?" You asked as you noticed Yukie standing i next to Murayama and Katase. When she noticed you she smiled and waved you over. You walked out of the crowd and approached her.

"G--G-Good Mor-morning (Y/N)." She said in her usual shy tone. 

"Morning Mayuchhi." You greeted her. "So what's going on?"