Chapter 5

It's been a day or two since you went to hell and kicked the ass of a sinner. You were currently heading towards school with the others. Along the way, you happened to pass by some girls from your school.

"Did you hear? Another girl went missing again." One of them said. You kept walking but listen intently to their conversation. You remember hearing about girls going missing recently, but no matter how much the cops search, nothing is ever found.

"Really? That makes seven so far this year." The other one said. "I'm starting to get scared." By that time you and the others were too far to hear what they were saying.

"Girls disappearing? I've heard about that before." You asked yourself, but what you didn't notice was Fear, Yuno and Taihou sweating a little. 

"Me too. Apparently no bodies have been found yet. It's probably just some psycho running around (Y/N). I'm sure the cops will be able to handle it." Momoyo said as the three breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hmm, probably... but still, it might be the work of a stray or something." You said as Momoyo thought about it. The three of them started too sweat again, hoping that you'll change the subject.

"That's true, but shouldn't the devils handle that problem?" Arcueid questioned.

"Heh, Rias wouldn't do a damn thing unless there was something for her to gain, but maybe Sona." You said as Momoyo and Arcueid agreed.

"It's best to just leave it to Sona and her peerage then. I mean, you can trust her." Fear said as you thought about it. "She is the one who got all of us out of hell after all."

"Yeah, you're right." You agreed as she and the other two smiled. While all of you walked, you noticed Rias and her peerage walking as well. Seeing that everyone was alive and accounted for, you assumed Issei won his match. You approached them and got their attention.

"Looks like you managed to beat Riser, Issei. Congrats." You mocked while clapping slowly. He and the others glared at your sudden arrival, which you responded by keeping your blank expression.

"No thanks to you!" Issei shouted at you.

"Yeah, whatever." You said before looking at Rias. "and don't think I've forgot about you Miss. Back pain. I still owe you a beating for getting me into a cock fight."

"I won't let you hurt Rias!" Issei yelled while getting in your face.

"Well good news. Your opinion is redundant in this situation and will you back off. Your breath smells." You said while pushing him away. You took a step closer to Rias when Kiba pointed his sword at you.

"I won't allow you to take another step towards Rias." He said with a straight face. You smiled at him and started to tilt his sword away with your finger.

"Heel boy." Kiba gritted his teeth from your comment. "Are you really going to start something in broad daylight? Besides, don't you have some holy swords to fetch or something?"

Kiba's eyes widened in surprise as his sword fell to his side.  Rias and the rest of her peerage, except for Issei and Asia only stared wide eyed at what you said. You smiled as Kiba's face started to twist in rage. Suddenly Rias stepped in front of him and scowled intently at you.

"How do you know about that?!" Rias asked angrily.

"That limited edition maid figure wasn't the only thing in the box you know, but what exactly it was... you'll just have to find out." You smiled and waved at them before leaving back to the others. "Have fun dealing with... that." You pointed at Kiba, who was wallowing in his hatred. You eventually caught up with the others.