Chapter 16

"That was fun." You laughed after spending hours dodging thrown items. The house was a mess as the girls chased you through each room. You and Fear were picking up everything as the others were upstairs, doing the same.

"If you had just let us hit you, we wouldn't be doing this right now." She said as she picked up a broken lamp.

"But where's the fun in that." You said as you put the tv back in place. That's when you noticed the paintings from earlier. "At least you two didn't get damaged." You said while hanging the portrait of Mary and Cassy. "You alright in there, Cassy?" A text bubble then appeared next to her.

"Its alright. I could use some new furniture." She said as you nodded your head and grabbed a pencil. 

"Got it. Coming right up." You said as you spent the next few minutes drawing a completely furnished house on the paper. Once you were done, Cassy was walking around the house with glee.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" The text bubble said.

"No problem. I'll check on you later." You said before turning to Mary. "Now, what about you?"

"Maybe you can stick your hand in it." Fear said as she walked next to you. You looked at the painting and thought about Fear's suggestion.

"Oh, like Super Mario 64." You said as you put your hand on the painting, just for it to go through. "Look at that. You were right Fear." You said as you pulled your hand out of the painting. "I'm going to have to investigate that later." 

"So now what?" She asked as you looked around the house, which was still a mess.

"Go to sleep. I'm tired." You said before jumping on the couch. "In fact, I'm sleeping here." You said before instantly falling asleep. Fear, who was watching was amazed by how fast you went to sleep.

"He must have been really tired." She said to herself before going to her own room.

Morning

"Still so tired..." You complained as you slowly jogged along. Arcueid had woke you early in the morning for exercise.

"Come on, we're almost done." Momoyo said as she jogged along side you.

"Easy for you to say." You said as you let out a yawn. "Why isn't Fear or Yuno out here with us?"

"Don't know. Arcueid was suppose to get you three and only got you." She said. That's when you noticed Arcueid wasn't even jogging with you.

"This sucks." You said while picking up some speed. After your morning exercise, you arrived back at the house.

"Morning Master. I trust your morning exercise went well?" Belfast greeted you as soon as you walked in.

"One... moment please." You said as you took a deep breath and released.

"Master. I shall get breakfast started." Belfast said as you waved your hand.

"Nah, I'll make it. I'll just make eggs or something." You said while opening the fridge. You pulled out the cartoon of eggs and placed it on the counter before turning the stove on. When it was heated you cracked open the egg and poured it onto the pan. "By the way Belfast. We ran out of milk. Do you think you could get some later?" 

"Of course Master." She replied as you poured water on the edge of the pan before covering the eggs with a lid. After a moment, you uncovered them to reveal sunny-side-up eggs. You smiled and went to put them on a plate before noticing something that made you freeze in place.

"Is everything ok, Master?" Belfast asked as you continued to stare at the piece of shell that was sitting on top of your egg.

"Yeah, everything is fine." You said, putting the failure on the plate and started making another egg.  Belfast then watched you fail to make egg after egg. "..." Although silent, there was a disturbing aura that filled the kitchen.