Chapter 18

It's been a couple of days since the fight against Kokabiel and your night with Sona, which you had proudly told everyone, despite your better judgement. Currently you were in the place that you described as hell on earth, School.

School hadn't even started yet as you were bored out of your mind. "School... always boring..." You said to yourself while watching the other students walk into the school. As you watched student after student enter and meet up with their groups of friends. An idea started to form in your head. "Hehe, I'm sure Sona won't mind if I... liven things up around here." You asked to be excused and once you were in the hall, you summoned your paintbrush and let it fall to the floor. You watched as yellow and orange paint oozed out of the brush as it made a large puddle on the ground.

"(Y/N)?" You turned around to see Chris and Yukie staring directly at you. The three of you stared at each other as the puddle kept expanding. Soon something started to rise out of the paint puddle followed by even more coming after it.

"Hey you two. How have your days been?" You asked as the paint started to rise out of the ground. "Well, no time to talk now, so let's have some fun." You smiled as squawking came from behind you.

At the Student Council Office

Sona is working in her office with Tsubaki and a couple other people from her peerage. They worked quietly when Tsubaki called Sona.

"Sona." Hearing her name, Sona looked up from her work and waited to see what she wanted. "What's in the box?"

True to her question, there was a box sitting on Sona's desk. Tsubaki could see that it said, 'To So-tan' written on it. Seeing the nickname, she knew who it was sent by, but she was more curious about what was in it.

"Nothing." Sona said, but Tsubaki could see a small blush on her face. Sona quickly grabbed the box and hid it under her desk. Tsubaki looked at her suspiciously, but an idea started to form in her head.

"Is it clothing?" Tsubaki asked with a knowing smile. Sona hesitated but nodded her head. Tsubaki's smile widened more. "Would it happened to be a mai-"

"No!" Sona yelled in embarrassment. The other members of the council jumped in surprise at Sona's outburst. Sona looks around as they all stare at her. "S-Sorry." She said while sitting down in her chair. Tsubaki giggled at how easily flustered Sona becomes when it comes to you.

"It's okay Sona. We all know his taste for that." She said, not helping Sona's blush.

"Sona!" One of Sona's peerage members shouted as they came running inside.

"Ah, Tomoe, what's the rush?" Sona asked as she looked at her in astonishment.

"You can't hear all the ruckus going on outside? The school is being over ruined by weird animals!" She said as Sona's eyes widened.

"What?!" She asked as she stood up and went out into the hall way. Once they were out in the hall the sounds of people panicking and strange bird noises could be heard. They saw one of her pawns, Saji running desperately down the hall towards them.

"Sona, here they come!" He yelled as the sound of multiple creatures could be heard around the corner. Saji reached them just as the creatures turned the corner. Sona and Tsubaki's eyes widened when they saw what Saji and Tomoe had been running from.

 Sona and Tsubaki's eyes widened when they saw what Saji and Tomoe had been running from