Chapter 4

Somewhere in Hell

After using the invitation you had received from Grayfia. You and the others where currently in hell, preparing for the assault on the Phenex House. 

"Is everything ready?" You heard Fear yell from up the cliff. You looked up to see the others also staring down at you. You smiled and gave them a thumbs up. They smiled to see that you had finished your master piece.

"A couple more hours." I smiled at them as they face faulted.

"The weddings is in a couple of minutes!" Momoyo yelled at you. "They probably already started looking for us and if you think I'm marrying a stick of Yakitori then you are sorely mistaken!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know that, but you can't rush perfection!" You retorted.

"No, but I can rush you!" Momoyo yelled back at you.

"That hurts you know, but fine. Just give me some brown paint. I'm going to need more." You said when suddenly cans started to rain down and explode around you as they crashed against the floor. As a result, you and the entire area in brown paint.

"Is that enough paint for you?" Momoyo asked as you heard Fear laughing behind her.

"Plentiful you two." You replied, sarcasm evident in your voice.

"Oh, you got him covered in paint. It's going to take forever to get it out of his clothes." Arcuied whined.

"I'll just have to help him get clean after this." Taihou licked her lips at the idea.

"I'll help as well!" Yuno offered.

"Alright, we'll worry about the paint later." You said before summing your paint brush. You started to move it around as the paint started to gather around you. You moved the brush around and started to paint. After a couple of minutes, you finished it. You backed up as the painting started to glow.

"Hahahaha! It's alive!" You yelled as the painting started to rip itself out of the ground. The girls took a step back as it started to rise, with you standing on its shoulder. You then pointed to the your destination. "Next stop, the Phenex Household."

At the Wedding

At the house of the Phenex , a number of devils had arrived to witness what would be the union of two great devil clans. Right now, they were awaiting Riser to start the festivities. Soon their wait was over as said devil arrived. He greeted them and started to give his speech. As his speech went on, small tremors could be felt in the building, but he ignored them and kept talking. Soon Rias was teleported into the room as he smiled smugly as she let a single tear escape her eyes.

"This is my bride, Rias Gre- What was that?!" Riser stopped mid-sentence asked in surprise as the ground shook again. This time it felt stronger as if it was coming closer to them. As most of the devils sat and thought about what could be causing the tremors, a knight of the Phenex clan ran through the doors.

"My Lord! A massive creature is approaching!" The guard yelled as he came to a halt in front of Riser.

"A creature?" Riser asked. Everyone else thought about what could be approaching them.

"It was massive and lumbered towards the mansion, but it smelled wonderful!" The guard said, much to everyone's confusion. However, before anyone could ask about it, the doors to the ballroom were slammed open. Everyone turned to see Rias's pawn standing there.

"Bachou's virginty is mine!" He yelled to everyone present, much to their disgust. Riser was about to state his anger when a large golden object crashed through wall, crushing Issei underneath it. Everyone's eyes widen in surprise as Rias's Peerage ran towards the object.