Chapter 17

It was after school as you were resting at home. You currently were resting your head on Fear's lap as the two of you channel surfed. 

"There's got to be something good." You said while changing the channel.

"Nope." She said. That's when your phone went off. You pulled it out of your pocket and looked to see that Sona had sent you a text message. You read it before getting up and heading for the door.

"Hey, I'll be back. Tell the others to not wait up." You said while putting on a jacket. Fear looked a t you curiously. "Sona asked me to go back to the school. Don't know what its about, but I'm pretty sure she wants someone dead or something."

"Alright, have fun." Fear said as she went back and settled on a movie to watch. You stepped out of the house and stood in the yard.

"Prinnies, assemble!" You said as the Prinnies suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Hero Prinny in front.

"What's up Dood?" He asked.

"Come on doods, we got a job to do." You said as they saluted and followed after you. You smiled as you walked through the town of Kuoh with the Prinnies in tow.

At Kuoh Academy- 30 minutes later

Sona was having a night. First, she and her peerage have to maintain a barrier in order to keep the town safe from a fallen angel who was hell bent on starting a war between the factions, and second, her fiancé was no where in sight. "Where is that idiot?! I sent that message half an hour ago."

"Does anyone hear music?" Tsubaki asked as the music was getting louder. While everyone wondered where it was coming from, Momo looked up to the sky as her eyes widened.

"Um, President..." She called. "I think I found (Y/N)." 

"What? Where?" She asked as she turned around to look at the sky. What she saw made her mouth hung open as her eye twitched in anger.

One of the approaching helicopter's doors opened as a Prinny looked out

One of the approaching helicopter's doors opened as a Prinny looked out. "Let's get him doods!" The Prinny yelled as the doors to the other helicopters opened to reveal more prinnies. The sound of the barrels spinning up was heard as they opened fire the Cerbi and Kokabiel. However, most of the bullets missed and they mostly succeeded in shooting up the school.

"(Y/N)..." Sona said as her eyes glared at the number of helicopters tearing up her school. The student council backed away as most hoped you would be fine after this night. Helicopters started to land as Prinnies got off, armed with assault rifles. You also arrived in one of the copters.

"It seems like our initial attack was a success." You said while disembarking. You completely ignored the damage done to the school as you pulled out a walkie talkie. "Prinny Division A, attack!" You said into the radio. The sound of something large was heard approaching when five creatures mounted with Prinnies broke through the tree line.