Detroit Police Department

“Do you really have to go?”

Jake asked her with Amy beside him. Hell, everyone is here (in the precinct). Even Captain Holt.

She was forced to be transferred to the Detroit Police Department, and she is not happy with it. She's perfectly fine and happy being a detective here in the New York Police Department, NYPD for short. Everyone here is nice, everyone had knowns each other for years, everyone treated each other like friend friends instead of work mate.

“I have no other choice, Jake.. I'm sorry. I wanna stay here too! I don't wanna go! I heard the people working at the DPD are mostly old and crusty. And dusty. And musty. I'd rather let Hitchcock and Scully hug me than working with those.. People. Perhaps Androids even.”

She has nothing against Androids, it's just, she's used to work with people who are full with emotions. And the people in this precinct doesn't even mind doing stuffs.. Weird stuffs. That police officers usually doesn't do. Especially inside the precinct. Even though Captain Holt looks like someone who is very strict, he's not.

“Captain, please tell me that there is another way where I can stay here in the NYPD? Please, Captain I don't wanna go..”

She begged. But there's nothing that the Captain himself can do.

“I am deeply sorry, but you have to go. I want you to stay here too, you are one of our best detectives. Well, other than Jake of course.”

She groaned and slightly pouted as she looked down. Then she looked up, eyes scanning all over the precinct. Damn, she'll miss this place. It's been so long since she had been here and letting go of this place hurts so much. And letting go of her friends hurts way worse.

Even though Hitchcock and Scully could be annoying, Jake could be problematic, Amy could be boring, Gina could be.. Weird? Yeah. Rosa could be rude, Boyle could be annoying too, Terry could be.. Terry. And Captain could be a little protective, she still loves this place. So damn much. It's a shame that she had to transfer into another state.

“Well, since tonight's my last night here.. Why don't we go to the bar aye? I don't drink but I could order a non alcoholic drink. How bout that?”

She said, hoping to lighten up the mood a little bit. Terry did smiled.

“Drinks are on me!”

Terry said happily. Ah, there he is. Nice seeing him smile.

(Time skip)

She stood at the entrance of the bus. Currently she's holding some bags and boxes.

“Come on, Shorty..”

Jake was the first to call her that years ago. But that was in the past, now she's not that short. But they still call her by that nickname.

“Guys, as much as I don't want to do this, I have to. Hey, perhaps during the weekend or it I have some day off, I could visit you guys?”

She said with a small smile. Damn it. This is all bullshit. It's been years and years since she became a detective here in the NYPD and now they're fucking transfering her into DPD. Gosh, it's in Detroit for fucks sake. That place is dangerous. And why would even send a female detective? Don't they got Android detectives who can do jobs better than a human could.

“Terry hates being sad..”

Terry mumbled.

She frowned and walked up to him, giving him a hug. He immediately hugged back, but it hurt since he was practically crushing her in his arms.