sick

“Gaaaaviiiinnn!”

You whined with your body wrapped in a blanket. Yours eyes feels like they're on fire, your body is warm, your nose is runny and you kept coughing and sneezing again and again and again.

“Yea, babe?”

Gavin asked as he walked into your guys' shared room. He sat at the edge of the bed and put his hand on your hair, softly patting your head.

“Don't worry, honey, it'll go away soon.”

He said before giving you a kiss on your forehead, which he winced at because of how hot your forehead is.

“Fucking stupid second vaccine ugh!”

You groaned as you began to toss and turn. Gavin sighed and grabbed you, holding you tightly.

“Like I said, it'll go away sooooooon~ For now, all you need is rest alright?”

You nodded and leaned into his head pats. It was nice. But being without him is not nice.

“But I hate not being able to cuddle with you! I hate it!”

“Then let's go to the doc–”

“NO! ..I hate doctors..”

“Well, I guess you just have to eat your medicine which are pills.”

You whined and grabbed your stuffed toy before screaming against it. Pills fucking sucks! When you were younger you nearly choked to death.  because of a goddamn pill.

“I want to die.”

Gavin frowned.

“No you don't............. Hello? Babe? Oh.”

It looks like you had fallen asleep Dr how tired you are. He smiled to himself, what a loving partner he bad. He felt so lucky.

And with that, he played on his switch inside your guys' shared room to at least stay with you.

|271 words|

Dear god my eyes are begging for me to close it it's 4am