tired

“Good morning, dumbass!”

Gavin yelled at you and roughly pulled your blankets off. And he didn't stopped there, he grabbed one of the pillows and started hitting you with it.

You loudly whined and turned to face away from him.

“Gaviiiinn! It's the weekend no need to wake up early dumbass!”

You yelled at him, closing your eyes tightly and curled up in a ball. It's cold, really really cold. If only you still had your blanket, it'll be so comfortable.

“I knoooww! But I'm already awake and I miss you. I wanna spend time with you, shithead!”

Gavin said, picking you up and hugged you tightly. He had his back against the headboard with you in his lap, his arms around you.

You're still grumpy at him. So all you did was sit in his lap, his arms around you, curled up in a ball, eyes closed, hoping to go back to sleep.

Gavin started kissing your head, then your forehead, then literally all over your face. His stubble tickles a bit so your scrunched up your face.

“Ugh.. How'd you became so soft for fucks sake? When I first met you you're all tough and shit.”

He shrugged and layed his chin on top of your head.

“Dont know. It's your fault, you made me soft!”

The edge of your lips curled slightly upwards. You turned this man soft. That's a pretty cool power right there.

“Can I please go back to sleep though?”

“Only if this evening we can go skating together.”

“Ffffiineee..”

And with that, he layed you down onto the bed. Since he wanted to be with you, he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, spooning you.

“I love you.”

“mmm love you too, Gav..”

With a yawn, you fell back asleep with a happy Gavin hugging you from behind.

|307 words|