Be Nicer To Androids

"Did you really threatened to shoot Connor?"

You asked your boyfriend named Gavin Reed as you walked towards the interrogation room with him.

"Whoa whoa chill out babe, It was just a joke! I even laughed it off!"

He said, holding his hands up in defence. Oh man. No matter how hard you tried, you can never change this man's opinion on Androids.

Like come on, they had already won the revolution. Androids can live freely and yet this douchebag of a human garbage still hates them.

You stopped walking and Gavin did too. He turned to look at you with a raised eyebrow, obviously confused.

"What's wrong?"

The male asked you.

What's wrong? What's wrong?! He is what's wrong with you!

"Maybe if you're a little nicer to Connor I'd let you cuddle with me tonight.."

You mumbled but Gavin definitely heard what you said. And with that, he rolled his eyes. Come on, it's just metal. Sure Androids have blood but it's blue! Not real blood. And plus they don't even have real skin and flesh. Gavin is confused. Why do you like them so much?

But.. He doesn't like seeing his partner sad. No no, never. Oh wait. Oh no. Not that look on your face. It's the face you only make when you're upset. Oh shit. You're upset at him.

Gavin softly gasped and pulled you into a hug.

"Wait no no! I'm so sorry did I hurt your feelings?"

He asked. Man, what a stupid question.. Obviously he did. Was he really that stupid? How did he became a fucking detective?

You didn't return the hug. Just standing there in the middle of the empty hallways with this man hugging you tightly.

Gavin sighed, not getting any response from you.

"Look, if it'll make you feel any better, I'll be nicer to Connor alright? Please babe.."

"And every other Androids too?"

You asked, face against his clothed chest.

He layed his chin on top of your head, rubbing his hand up and down your back in a comforting manner.

"Ugh.. Fine."

"I love you, Gav."

"Love you too, darling."

|354 words|