cuddle

"I fucking love you, Shitbag."

You heard Gavin said as you entered your guys' shared apartment. Locking the door, you walked towards the living room, only to find Gavin laying on the floor with Shitbag, your guys' black cat, laying on top of him as he patted him.

"Hey, dumbo."

You said, crouching next to him. He glanced at me with a small pout.

"Hey, I missed you. Where have you been?"

Gavin asked, sitting up and layed Shitbag on his lap.

"Ah, the usual, bookstore, park. You know my comfort places."

Gavin put Shitbag down onto the floor, and Shitbag immediately walking away, before hugging you tightly.

A few seconds later you returned the hug. Gavin picked you up and both of you sat down onto the couch. He wrapped his legs around you tightly.

This man is so touch starved.(And so are you) He would want to hold you all the time. And he enjoys being held too. He loves giving you hugs from behind. Seeing you smile makes his day so much better. He's so in love with you. Everytime he sees you he just gets so happy for some reason.

Gavin sneaked his head against your neck and gave it a few light kisses, then up to your collarbone, cheek, forehead, nose and then finally your lips.

You layed down on the couch with Gavin on top of you. This time, your legs came wrapping around his hips, your hands around his neck.

The kiss wasn't rough, Gavin likes it rough but today he feels all soft and clingy because you were gone for the entire day and he misses you. The kiss was very sweet, gentle, full of love.

He pulled away and stared down at you. You had your eyes closed and is panting, catching your breath from the kiss. You looked so adorable like this. He just wants to kiss you all over again.

On Gavin's face there was a happy grin, yeah, he is happy. Very happy to be around his partner. Oh god he's so lucky to have you. He's so lucky he got you before others did.

Gavin picked you up again with your legs and hands wrapped around him as he started to walk towards your shared bedroom. He closed the door with his foot and gently layed you down onto the bed.

Gavin layed down next to you. You guys are facing each other with smiles on each faces. Both of you heard a meow and turned to look at where it came from. From on top of the closet, there Shitbag is.

You softly patted the bed as Shitbag came down and sat at the edge of the bed. Spinning around a bit, he layed down and literally fell asleep there.

Gavin sighed. Man, moments like these are his favourite. Sure he's the type of guy who is rough, the bad boy type but he does has a soft spot, especially for his favourite person in the world, you.

Gavin wrapped his arms and legs around you, caging you in his arms. Not that you're complaining though, being in his arms are the best. Being held by him is the best. Nuzzling your face against his neck, you slowly started to fall asleep with him softly playing with your hair.

"I love you.."

Gavin whispered, giving you a kiss on your forehead.

That was the last thing you heard before you fell asleep.

|577 words|