Cheater

You and your boyfriend were invited to a party. But the thing is, you had never been to a party and you also have social anxiety. So crowded places are a no-no for you.

But not for him, he's very social. Clubs, bars, parties are his forté. Sure he's not the kindest guy but going out and drinking is fun.

You insisted that he should go without you so he did.

But then when it's past 12, you started to feel uneasy. The party started at 8. How long do usually parties last anyways?

Your gut is telling you to check on him so you did. You put on your hoodie and Converse and started to drive your way to the place where the party is held.

The house was big but not too big, just a normal size and it looks like the fun is still going. The lights are going crazy inside. Hopefully your eyes would be fine.

You knocked on the door and a girl opened the door for you. She recognised you and you recognize her. She let you inside, although she was drunk, very drunk.

The girl ran off to a.. Bunch of drunken dudes. Well, just let her have fun. Now you began to search for your boyfriend. Jeez if only this place wasn't too crowded.

You gasped but not too loudly to the point where it'll draw attention. In the living room, on the couch, he has another girl on his lap as he made out with her.

You stood still, obviously shocked but not completely. Well, of course he'd want a girl like her. Long blond hair, wears tight dresses, big boobs and big ass, thick thighs. You're nothing like that.

You stared at them with a blank look on your face. Finally noticing the tear that ran down your face, you walked out of the house, straight to the car and drove towards your house.

You pack your things and leave him behind. You can't bear to live here together with him. You know for a fact that he's not gonna care that you're gone.

He's cruel and you're a fool.

Why can't you just break up with him earlier. Why do you have to watch him make out with another much prettier girl. They're probably even having sex right now. But you're so glad that you never let him inside your pants.

You left a note on the coffee table in the living room. Then you saw a picture you both took together on your first date. You picked it up before smashing it on the floor, it's not like he cared right?

You put your bags in your car and drove away without looking back. You hope he felt what you felt when he shattered your heart. You hope that his charger doesn't work anymore, you hope that he tripped and fall down the stairs so that he'll get ugly and nobody would want him ever again.