Envy & Strife💛💙💚

Wilbur and Dream never really got along. They both enjoyed being in charge, so whenever they were made to work together, they clashed quite a lot;both desperate to take the lead.

What started out as a friendly rivalry, quickly turned sour when both boys caught feelings for the same person. Both of them falling for George had caused them to work even harder to outdo one another, and impress George.

It started out small. Both of them working to get better grades, become better friends with George, anything to get the approval of the shorter boy. This went on for almost six months, before something actually happened.

____________

Wilbur stood outside of the class he knew George was in, waiting for him to finish packing up, so he could walk him to his next class.

As he was waiting he noticed Dream walking up and standing on the other side of the door. The other boy kept glancing at him. He looked extremely smug, and Wilbur desperately wanted to know why.

He got his answer when George finally walked out of his class and immediately went up to Dream, who leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

Wilbur felt his heart shatter as Dream guided George to his next class by the arm George was clinging onto, as George rambled about something Wilbur couldn't hear.

As they walked away, Dream looked at him over his shoulder, sending him a smug smirk.

Wilbur wanted to punch him.