Thunder Storm(💛💙 Age Regression)

CW Usage of the word daddy. None of this is sexual. Agre is a coping mechanism and if you sexualize it go fck yourself and dni

Wilbur was becoming increasingly more anxious as he continued to check the weather.

The forecast for the next few was predicted to be heavy rain. Not just rain but storms. The next couple of hours were meant to be full of violent storms. And that scared him.

Not because he was afraid of storms. In fact, it was quite the opposite. He loved storms. The sound of rain and thunder combined with the occasional flash of lightning always makes him feel calm.

The issue, however, was with his boyfriend.

You see, his boyfriend was an age regressor and had woken up in his headspace.

That in and of itself also wasn't the issue.

Wilbur loved taking care of his baby. He liked seeing the smaller boy look so comfortable and stress-free. Seeing him sitting on the floor or couch in one of Wilbur's oversized sweaters, pacifier in his mouth as he watched whatever cartoon was on the T.V., brought Wilbur unexplainable amounts of joy.

And the fact that George trusted him enough to not only tell him about his headspace but also take care of him while he was in that headspace, was an even better feeling.

The issue was that Wilbur didn't know how George would respond to the storms.

While doing research about age regression shortly after his boyfriend told him about it, he came across a thread of caregivers talking about how their littles reacted to thunderstorms.

Most of them were saying that their little ones were afraid of storms. Sure, there were a few who said that they liked the storms, but the overwhelming conclusion was that, much like actual children, a large majority of littles were afraid of storms.

So, somewhat logically, Wilbur assumed that George would be as well.

So he was obviously worried to find out how his boyfriend would respond. He was going through all possible outcomes when he was pulled from his thoughts by a soft voice.

"Daddy?" The boy tucked under his arm spoke.

He hummed. "Yes, baby?"

The boy blinked up at him, processing the words and trying to figure out the right words to say.

"Mmmm. I'm hung'y." He mumbled, one hand reaching to clutch the fabric of his caregiver's shirt and the other bringing the corner of his sleeve up to his mouth to chew on.

Wilbur moved to pull his sleeve from the boy's mouth. "You're hungry, sweet pea?"

"Mhm."

"Well, let's go to the kitchen. Shall we?"

Wilbur stood up, holding his hand out for the smaller boy.

As they passed one of the windows during their short trek to the kitchen, Wilbur noticed the darkening sky. He tried to push the nervousness away. Not wanting to potentially worry the little.

When they entered the room, Wilbur picked up the boy, carefully placing him on the counter. He moved to step between his legs.

"So what do you wanna eat, pumpkin?" He asked, leaning down to rub their noses together.

George giggled, moving to cup the man's face.

"Hmmm. Mac an' cheese!" He exclaimed in an excited voice and large grin.

Wilbur couldn't help but laugh fondly at the younger boy's enthusiasm.

"Alright then. Mac and Cheese it is."