Nesting💙💚(A/B/O AU)

When Dream walked into his and George's shared home he was a bit surprised when the latter didn't immediately greet him. however, for the most part, he didn't think too much about it. What did slightly worry him was the fact that the house was so quiet. Normally, there was the sound of soft music being played, or something was playing on the T.V. for George to listen to as he worked.

Despite this he continued with his normal routine; Taking off his shoes, and heading to the kitchen. The alpha decided to warm up a piece of pizza that they had ordered the night before. After he finished his food he walked upstairs and into the bedroom. He grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt before he headed into the bathroom and got into the shower.

He stood under the warm stream of water and let all of the stress of the day melt away. He let out a quiet sigh and began to clean himself.

When he was done he got out of the shower and got dressed.

When he walked back to the bedroom, he saw the neat pile of blankets and pillows on the bed. As he approached it he noticed the curled up form of his boyfriend. He smiled gently as he sat at the edge of the nest.

"George?" He called to George quietly.

He watched with a small smile as the omega slowly woke from his slumber. George sat up and looked at the taller man, tilting his head as he yawned quietly.

"Hey, baby." Dream said gently. "Am I allowed in your nest?" He asked.

George let out a tired chirp and carefully shuffled back to give the alpha room to climb in.

Dream grinned as he climbed into the nest, careful not to knock any of the walls down. As soon as he got into the nest he was pushed onto his back.

He lay there in shock for a moment before the smaller boy began to climb on top of him, gently kneading the taller man's chest, very similar to how a cat does, before he carefully laid down on top of him.

Dream wheezed quietly as he began to run his fingers through his hair.