Sharing Clothes💛💙

Wilbur stared up at the ceiling above the bed, sighing. 

He had woken up about half an hour ago, but was still unable to convince himself to climb out of bed and start his day. The room around him was cold, the frigid air making the tip of his nose turn red. He decided that he would rather stay in bed late instead of dealing with the freezing atmosphere. 

‘However,’ Wilbur thought to himself. ‘I probably wouldn’t want to leave the bed even if it wasn’t so cold.’ 

He turned over to face the boy lying next to him.

George was curled around a pillow. He was laying on his side, facing towards Wilbur. 

Wilbur let out a soft lovesick sigh, reaching out to gently cup the side of George’s face. He cooed quietly when the other boy nuzzled his face into the palm of his hand. 

Wilbur leaned back, taking in his boyfriend’s appearance. His hair was messy and disheveled, falling on the pillow below him. The side of his face was red from where it had been pressed into the pillow. His mouth was agape and it was clear that he had been drooling.

The sleeping boy was dressed in one of Wilbur’s sweatshirts. His body was drowning in soft yellow fabric, the shirt seeming massive in comparison to his thin frame. He wasn’t wearing pants, both boys having opted to sleep without them, so he was just wearing Wilbur’s shirt.

That realization made something inside his chest stir. The thought that anyone could walk into the room, look at what George was wearing, and piece together that he was with Wilbur made his heart flutter.

He smiled to himself, reaching out to grab the other boy by his shoulders and pull him closer to his body. He tucked his head under the sleeping boy’s chin and nuzzled into the apex of his shoulder. 

Wilbur wrapped an arm around his waist and squeezed gently.

He lay there in silence until the other man stirred.

He was made aware of the fact that his boyfriend had awoken by the way the arms that had been laying flat between them made their way around his neck. Wilbur grinned when the other boy buried his face into his hair and began pressing kisses across the top of his head. 

He sat still as George slowly moved down, beginning to press kisses on his forehead.

Eventually he made his way down to his lips, pressing a kiss to the corner of them.

“You missed.” Wilbur spoke teasingly. 

George hummed. “Did I?” “Yea, you did”

George giggled. “Well what should I do about that?” “Fix it.”

He leaned in, connecting their lips.

Wilbur was the first to pull away, giggling when George tried to chase his lips.

“We should probably get up now.” “Noooo,” The other started with a whine.”It’s cold and I want to snuggle.” He dug his face into Wil’s shirt. “You’re warm.”

Wilbur sighed, accepting that he wasn’t getting up anytime soon. 

“Fine.” He groaned in faux annoyance. “I guess I’ll stay in bed with you.” 

He grinned at the giggle he received in response.

AN: Sorry if this is absolute dogshit. As I'm writing this author's note is 12 after midnight and I have school tomorrow. This whole chapter was very rushed and I didn't bother to actually check for errors. I'll do that sometime eventually lolz