Bloody Flowers pt2💙💛

When Wilbur first found out he had hanahaki he was sure that he wasn't going to survive.

Hell, how could he even begin to think he had a chance at survival. He was madly in love with the most beautiful human in existence.

The day he discovered it didn't help either.

~.oOo.~

He had been laying in bed, the night just like any other night. The room was quiet enough that he could hear his family on the floor below him through the rain beating down on his window.

Tommy was yelling about something. Techno was responding. Tubbo and Ranboo were laughing. Phil was telling them to calm down through his own laughter. It all sounded like a family.

And Wilbur hated it.

But he would never tell them that.

He was broken from his thoughts by a knock on his window. He sat up with a jolt, his heart racing as he moved to look out the window. He calmed quickly when he saw who it was.

George was sitting on the small platform outside his window. His face was soaked with tears, eyes rimmed red. He was shivering from the water that had soaked through his clothes.

Wilbur stood up, quickly walking over to the window and opening it.

"Are you ok, Gogs?" He questioned.

The other boy didn't respond, just continuing to stare at him. The teenagers stood in silence, George collecting his thoughts and Wilbur waiting for him to do so.

"Can I come in?" George asked in a shaky voice, refusing to meet his eyes.

"Yes, of course," Wilbur spoke as he ushered the other boy inside. George climbed in through the window, using a hand resting on Wilbur's shoulder as support.

Wilbur closed the window behind him before turning to face George. The teen was standing in the middle of the room. He had his arms wrapped around himself in a poor attempt at warding off the cold that had seeped into his bones.

"Do you want a change in clothes?" Wilbur asked him after about a minute.

George looked up at him before nodding.

"Yes, please."

Wilbur hummed before moving to grab something from his wardrobe. He pulled out one of his sweaters. It was navy blue and had two different-sized mushrooms on the front. They were made up of multiple white dots.

He turned and tossed it towards George. He turned back to the wardrobe trying to find a pair of bottoms for him to wear.

As he was sifting through the clothes a bright splash of color caught his eye. He reached out to grab it and pulled out a pair of basketball shorts.

They were an ugly shade of orange that was so bright that Wilbur was sure that if someone stood in a field while wearing them, they could be seen from space.

The color wasn't the only bad thing about them either. The length of them was atrocious as well. They reached down past his knees, nearly covering his long legs in neon orange fabric.

In all honesty, Wil wasn't even sure why he bought the item of clothing in the first place.

He decided to give them to George, just to see how he would look in them.