Nesting pt3(solo ❤, mentioned 💙💚❤)

Nesting was something that was usually seen as an omega behavior.

On occasion, it was something that alphas did if they were stressed.

Betas on the other hand were often shamed for wanting to nest.

That was the mentality Sapnap had in terms of nesting for years.

Betas weren’t supposed to nest. They're not meant to indulge in the comfort that was nesting.

Sapnap would not only refuse to let himself nest but also found himself shaming any other betas who did on multiple occasions.

But then he got with Dream and George.

Unlike himself, both of the other boys tended to nest when stressed, though George more so than Dream.

George spent several hours working on the code for a plugin that refused to corporate? He built himself a nest in one of his mates' beds.

Dream was stressed because twitter was upset over something he didn’t even do for the thousandth time? His solution was also to build a nest in Sapnap’s or George’s rooms.

Both of them simply wanted to cuddle after streaming together for nearly five hours? They both worked together to build a nest in the living room floor in front of the couch.

Sapnap could never bring himself to join them in the nests.

If he were to walk into his room or even Dream or George’s, and see either of his mates curled up on the bed, sleeping in the ring of blankets he had made for themselves, he would often walk out, opting to sleep in their bedroom or even the couch.

When the two of them made a nest in the living room, he often found himself sitting on the couch, watching as his mates curled around each other, pressing kisses to foreheads and cheeks, and scenting one another.

It wasn’t like they weren’t inviting him to join they would often try to get him to join.

They would paw at his legs, trying to coax him into the nest, often letting out soft whines and pouting when he turned them down. They would also call his name when they saw him walk into the room, trying to get him to come back and join them in their nests.

He just could never bring himself to join them.

Which is why his current situation was quite odd.

Sapnap isn't even sure what led up to this.

One second he was simply working on doing the dishes in the kitchen, and the next he was sitting on the floor having a panic attack.

Normally if something like this were to happen he would simply go to one, or both, of his mates to seek comfort.

Today, however, both of them were out at the moment, so he was unable to go to either of them.

He sat on the floor for nearly ten minutes before he finally decided to do something he never thought he’d do.

He managed to stand, walking upstairs and into Dream’s room.

He chose Dream’s because that's where the three had slept the night before, so his mates’ scents would be strongest there.

When he arrived, he stripped the blankets off the bed, leaving just the sheets.

He attempted to arrange the blankets into a nest, letting out a pathetic sob when he realized just how bad it looked.

He chose to ignore that as he climbed into the nest, settling down. But something still didn’t feel right.

He looked around the room and noticed one of Dream’s hoodies.’

He stared at it, contemplating if he should get up to grab it.

He knew that George had worn it the night before, so it would most definitely smell like both of his mates.

With that in mind, he climbed out of his nest and off the bed, walking quickly across the room to grab it.

Once he had it he returned to his nest.

He held the fabric up to his nose, inhaling the scents of both of his mates and feeling himself instantly relax.

He pulled the fabric over his head and once again settled down into the nest, pulling the collar back up to his nose.

His breathing began to calm, and his scent went from panicked and afraid to calm and relaxed.

The only sound in the house was his gentle breathing as he drifted to sleep.