Polyamorous Negotiation💛💙💚

Dream fought as hard as he could to win George's heart. It would have been a lot easier to do if his biggest competitor wasn't the one and only Wilbur Soot. Wilbur had been just as desperate to win the boy's heart as he had been.

Eventually, however, Dream had come out on top, and he couldn't be prouder.

There was a part of him that felt guilty, though. That part of him felt horrible for treating George as if he were some sort of prize to be won.

However, Dream knew, deep down, that he would have tried his hardest to win the smaller boy's heart whether Wilbur had been involved or not, which helped ease his guilt just the slightest bit.

These were the thoughts as he lay on his bed, holding George close to his chest, as they watched the movie playing on his laptop.

It was times like this that Dream adored. When they were both sleepy and content. Exchanging hushed confessions of love, and gentle kisses.

He sighed quietly burying his nose in George's hair, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

It was George who finally broke the silence.

"Hey, Dream?" "Yes?" "Can I talk to you about something?" "Of course."

Dream scooted back as George turned over to face the taller boy. George snuggled closer as he reached down and began to play with his boyfriend's hands. He was very clearly nervous.

"What is it Georgie?" "Howwouldyoufeelaboutopeningourrelationship?" the question was spoken in such a soft, rushed voice that Dream couldn't understand him. "Could you repeat yourself for me, love?"

George sighed quietly, before asking again, "How would you feel about adding someone to our relationship?"

Dream was shocked by the question. How did he feel about it? The more he thought about he realized that he might not mind it all that much.

"Well it depends. Who do you have in mind?" "what do you mean?" Dream chuckled quietly before answering. "Well I assumed you had someone in mind, and would like to know about them first."

George's face turned red as he mumbled his answer quietly. "Wilbur."

Dream smiled fondly. "Figured." he pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead. "If you'd like we can invite him over and talk about it tomorrow if you'd like."

"Wait really?" The excitement was clear in both his voice and face. "Of course,Georgie"

The two continued to cuddle as they drifted to sleep.