Protective(💙💚❤, A/B/O)

George’s day hadn’t necessarily been stressful, but it had been tiring. Sapnap had called him and asked him to accompany him while he ran errands.

Everything had been fine until the two of them ran into Karl and Quakity while in the grocery store. The next thing he knew, he was desperately trying to keep up with the three betas as they ran around the store wreaking havoc.

At one point he had lost the three, and while looking for them he got cornered by some jerk. The alpha had said something that George didn’t even remember before he was dragged away and cussed out by Karl and Quakity as Sapnap checked him for injuries.

They decided it was time to leave after that.

The rest of the day it was clear that Sapnap was on high alert; Sticking close to him and growling lowly at anyone who got too close. Which wasn’t much of an issue until he scared the sweet old lady who patted the top of his head after asking for directions to the park she planned on taking her granddaughter to.

When they finally pulled into his driveway, George was exhausted.

Sapnap had insisted on walking him to the door. Before he could walk inside, Sapnap had pulled him into a tight hug. He was very clearly still anxious as he held George, continuously looking around for any potential threats.

When he finally managed to escape the tight hold, George smiled at the younger boy, thanked him for keeping him safe, and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

He watched as Sap struggled to decide if he should leave or not with a fond smile before he spoke. “Would you like to spend the night?” He watched as Sapnap’s face lit up as he nodded excitedly.

George led him inside and to the couch.

The two had just finished a movie when George noticed the other man was beginning to doze off. “Sap.” He laughed quietly as Sapnap snapped awake, letting out a small, “huh?”. “Come here.”

Sapnap crawled towards George, and curled into his side, laying his head on his chest.

George had almost fallen asleep with Sapnap when he heard the door open and shut. When he looked up he saw Dream walk into the living room. “Hey.” The alpha looked up and smiled when he saw the two cuddling on the couch.

“Can you carry him to the bed for me?” “Yea.”
Dream lifted the beta and carried him to their bedroom, setting him on the bed. He quickly grabbed himself a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt, and walked into the restroom, and changed.

While he was brushing his teeth George walked into the room. As George began to wash his face, he told Dream all about his day, emphasizing the part where Sapnap had gotten protective.

He walked into the bedroom and climbed into bed. Sapnap opened his eyes, blinking sleepily at the taller man.

Dream kissed him on the forehead, speaking softly. “Thank you for keeping George safe for me.” Sapnap yawned quietly as he responded with a small “No problem”.

The two lay together before Sapnap broke the silence. “Where’s George?” Before Dream could answer the bathroom door open, and George walked in. They both watched as he climbed into bed, Sapnap turning to face him.

George giggled quietly as he was pulled into the beta’s chest.

Dream curled around the two, pulling them as close to himself as he could.

The three fell asleep listening to each other's gentle breathing.