Chapter one

I was walking down the street when suddenly I ran into the back of someone causing myself to fall backward in the process. Luckily, the person I read into caught me.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!"

I frantically yell, I then hear a small chuckle come from the person. I look up and my eyes were met with beautiful black ones.

"It's okay, no harm done. Are you alright?" The silver-haired male asks me.

"Uh-huh! I'm perfectly fine, Are you sure you are okay though?" I question, still worried that I hurt the nice man.

"Yes, I'm fine, the names Kakashi Hatake."
He extends his hand out, I gladly take it, shaking it vigorously.

"I'm F/N Haruno! By any chance have you seen a girl with pink hair and bright green eyes? Her name is Sakura, she's my little sister." I ask, retracting my hand from his.

"Oh yeah, I'm her sensei actually."

"Really, That's awesome! Have you seen her?"

"Actually I was on my way to meeting up with her and the two other squad members, you can come if you would like." Kakashi says giving you his classic closed-eye smile.

"I would love to!" You say with a big smile.

"Alright then let's go."

You and Kakashi start walking towards the training grounds