Chapter six

Sakura and I were talking about random things as I waited for Kakashi to pick me up for our date. I heard a knock and I sprung up, running to the door to answer it.

"Hello." Kakashi say, smiling down at at me.

"Hi!" I smile radiantly, he couldn't help but smile even more.

"Let's go." He puts his arm out, I smile snd latch onto it, we then start to walk.

"Y'know, F/N, the stars remind me of you. Always bright and full of life."

"Beautiful just like you." Kakashi whispers into my ear. I felt myself tense up, my cheeks turning to a rosy colour.

"Th-thanks Kakashi!" I almost squealed out.

He stops walking and so don't I. I then look up at him and smile lightly. He pulls his mask down, revealing his beautiful face to me.

I felt my cheeks warm up into a light blush and I hug his torso burying your face into his chest. If I was being honest, he smelt really good.

I look up at him as he looks down at me. He the. bends down, just when our lips were going to touch, he stopped.

"I love you, F/N. And I want you to be my girlfriend." Kakashi mumbles.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I say, smiling and blushing.

He smiles and closes the gap between our lips, it was a soft yet passionate kiss our lips moved in sync as if they were meant for each other.