Chapter seven

I was lying in bed watching a movie, when I heard my window open and shut. My gaze moves from the tv screen to the window. It was my loving boyfriend, Kakashi.

"You could have came through the front door like a normal person." I say raising an eyebrow. He chuckles quietly.

"I don't want anyone to know I'm here." He states.

I narrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Why not?"

"Hm, You'll see." He sits down on the bed next to me.

"Whatcha watchin'?" He questions, leaning his head onto my shoulder.

"Hush." I say, my attention back on the screen.

"Hey, I was just asking." He says, defensiveness in his voice.

I laugh a little. "The movie is called hush."

"Oooh." Kakashi said, chuckling.

He then puts a hand on my thigh, I blush a little and look over at him, a smirk was evident through his mask.

"Yes, Kashi?" I question him, but got no answer.

He starts rubbing and squeezing my thigh while looking at the TV screen. I could feel my vagina throbbing.

I slowly climb into his lap and he hugs my torso, resting his chin on my shoulder. After the movie ends I turn, facing him he had his headband and mask off revealing his handsome face.

I run a hand through his fluffy hair, cupping his cheek I start to leave soft kisses down his jawline. I begin leaving love marks on his neck.

He let's out a few quiet moans into my ear. He slips off my shirt as I do the same to him, his hand snakes up over the clasp to my bra.

I smirk a bit and get his belt off. Throwing it on the floor, I zip down his pants. I got a mean, yet clever idea, I am going to tease him. I pull his pants along with his boxers down, revealing his 9-inch member.

I was kinda surprised, I held back my hair and bent down. Licking and sucking on the sensitive tip K look up at him and smirk.

I start bobbing my head, he grabs a handful of my hair, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. I gagged as he hit the back of my throat.

He soon came in my mouth and I sat back up wiping some cum off my bottom lip. He cups my face and slowly kisses me.

"F/N I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

I hear Sakura yell. We quickly got your clothes on and act as if nothing happened. That's when Sakura busted in.

"Yes?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY SASUKE!" Sakura screams, pointing an angry finger at me.

I raise an eyebrow. "The fuck you talkin' about?" I question her, confused.

"I heard him and Naruto talking and Sasuke said that he likes you!"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "How did I steal him if I don't even like that emo boy?"

"HEY, DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT SASUKE!"
Sakura was fuming with anger.

"Well, I just did." I look away from my enraged sister, Kakashi snickers a little. Sakura scoffs and stomps out of the room, slamming the door behind her.