Chapter twelve

"Ka-Kakashi, we were just kidding around!" I say, trying to pry him off.

"He was touching you and I didn't like it." He roughly presses his lips against my own, he then grips my hips grinding them against his already hard dick.

I whimper a little. He had a hard grip on my hips. "Th-that hurts. I grab his wrists but his grip only tightens.

"We were joking Kakashi." I manage to push him off you and sit up.

"He was touching you and in ways I don't like." Kakashi stated angrily.

"Well maybe if you didn't ignore me, we wouldn't have played the small prank on you!" I get up, tears threatening to fall.

"I don't think I want you near that boy." Kakashi says, your eyes widen.

"I'm not doing that and you can't make me!" I scream out, enraged.

"I said I don't want you near him."

"HE'S NOT A THREAT KAKASHI! AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IS TRUE." I yell, glaring harshly at Kakashi, tears streaming down my face.

"F/N..."

"No Kakashi, I can't believe you don't trust me. In all honesty, this is your fault. Maybe if you didn't ignore me, we wouldn't be in this mess! Forget it, I'm going home."

I storm out of his house, slamming the door on my way out. I wipe my eyes and start walking toward my home.