Chapter fifteen

Kakashi and I decided to go out and eat. We enter in a fancy restaurant, we got a table by a big window.

I was looking out the window with my chin resting in my palm, and a soft smile on my face.

"You look beautiful tonight." Kakashi says admiring my glowing skin.

I felt myself blush a little, my eyes never leaving the beautiful lights outside. "Thanks, Kashi."

"Hello, I'm (insert random-ass name), I'll be your waiter for tonight what can I get you two tonight?"

I look over at the waiter, my sudden movement caused him to look down at me and blush a deep crimson color.

"I'll have F/F." I say, he smiles lightly and jots down my order. Kakashi also orders.

"I'll be right back with your orders." The waiter winks at me before walking away.

I roll your eyes and look back out the window. After twenty-some-odd minutes the waiter came back with our food.

"Anything else for you today, darling?" The waiter says, looking at you. Kakashi clears his throat.

"Can you get a napkin for MY girlfriend?" The waiter glares at Kakashi before walking off.

"He's rather... Odd." I say, Kakashi chuckles a little and takes off his mask to eat.

I sat there staring at his beautiful face. Flawless and sexy.

"Enjoying the view? Y'know your food is gonna get cold." Kakashi says, not bothering to even look up from his food.

I scoff a little before starting to eat. The waiter came back and handed me a napkin, with his phone number on it.

"A clean one please." I say, Kakashi tries his best to keep in his laugh but fails miserably.

"Mmh, but that one is clean, my love."

"Um, it has dirt on it." I push the napkin off the table.

"I'll just use my sleeve, thank you." I say with a sarcastic smile, Kakashi snorted with laughter.

The waiter scoffs and walks off. I smirk and finish my food. Kakashi and I pay the bill and go home.